Mandarin Chinese Spkg Customer Account Manager (with sponsorship)
- Central London
- Ref: 19852
Please follow us on WeChat:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese Spkg Customer Account Manager (with sponsorship)
The Skills You'll Need: Mandarin native level, English fluent, finance background would be a bonus
Your New Salary: c£20k
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for: A boutique finance advisory firm
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Proactively engaging with customers
- Ability to assist customers with common queries regarding their mortgage, investment, pension and protection plan application (training can be provided)
- Fulfil customer service enquiries using product knowledge – escalate sale to relevant person where necessary
- Liaising with all parties involved in application process, help move the application smoothly towards completion
- Strictly follow our procedures to complete required operations within time scales;
- Maintain office to company standard – Follow Clear desk policy, keep office tidy, clean and well replenished.
- Complete all tasks assigned in a timely manner and always try your best to achieve excellency.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Retail experience within an mortgage broker or financial advisor firm or a bank is preferred
- Customer service focused, with strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, strong leadership skills and sales and target driven
- Highly-organised with a professional manner
- Good computer skills and knowledge of office Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor degree or above. Preferably related to Banking and Finance sector.
- Multi-tasking and capable of managing and prioritise tasks and complete them by deadline.
- Fluent Mandarin, Cantonese language speaking is a plus.
Job status: permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9 to 5:30
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin Chinese speaking Applications and Service Engineer (UK & China)
£35-45k (UK) / ¥250-300k (China) | Permanent | Outside UK | Ref: 19871
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Banking Relationship Manager
depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19870
Mandarin Chinese Speaking IT Technical Support
£20k to £30k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19869
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Sales
negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19866