How Team Japan can help you
If you have a job with a Japanese requirement, or you are looking to find a role using your Japanese skills within an international environment then People First can help!
People First has been recruiting Japanese speakers since 1997 and we consistently receive a high volume of referrals from candidates and clients alike.
People First works with a wide range of Japanese and other international companies from SMEs to blue chips, usually on an exclusive or preferred basis
Quite simply, our candidates are some of the best in the business. We have excellent relationships within the Japanese speaking community and over the years have got to know some amazing candidates and their skills extremely well. Please see some of our candidate and client testimonials.
- Our consultants are bilingual experts on UK/Japanese business and culture
- From short-term temp contracts to permanent roles
- UK-wide coverage, including London, Swindon and Manchester
andcross border recruitment
- Access to the talent of other People First teams: We can introduce speakers of other languages or Supply Chain and Logistics specialists
- Informative seminars about UK employment and recruitment
- Tailored advice on UK legislation in Japanese
All roles requiring a language skill, from entry to director level, including:-
- Accounts Finance and Banking
- Trading, Logistics,
- Purchasing and Supply Chain,
- B2B/C Customer Services, Call Centre, Travel,
- Sales and Marketing
- Research, Localisation
- PA / secretarial / administration,
- IT/help-desk and Telecoms.