How People First Team China Can Help You
People First Team China has been successfully recruiting people for Mandarin jobs and Cantonese language vacancies in London, the Thames valley, the UK (and beyond) since 1997 and we consistently receive a high volume of referrals from candidates and clients alike.
People First Team China has two WeChat accounts:
|teamchinapf (Tuesday)||pfteamchina (Thursday)|
Our Team China Clients
People First Team China works with a wide range of Chinese and international companies from SMEs to blue chips, usually on an exclusive or preferred basis, with jobs for Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese speakers.
Our Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese speaking Candidates
Quite simply, People First Team China's Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese speaking candidates are some of the best in the business. We have access to an extensive pool of Mandarin and Cantonese speakers looking for jobs using Chinese languages, from graduates through to experienced professionals. Please see some of our candidate and client testimonials.
- A dedicated, individual service, navigating you through the recruitment process in Mandarin or Cantonese.
- People First Team China has five members, all from mainland China with work experience in China and the UK.
- Team China has an in-depth understanding of the market for Chinese speaking professionals
- We have experience supporting Chinese start-up businesses in London.
- Team China can give guidance on writing job descriptions, interview protocol, attracting and retaining talent and recruitment legislation.
- We have an active presence in the Chinese business community in London
- We can provide informative seminars about UK employment and recruitment
All Mandarin jobs, from entry to director level, including:-
- Finance and Banking (Compliance, Risk, Relationship Managers, Front, Middle and Back Office)
- Accounts (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, AAT)
- PA, Secretarial and Administration
- Sales and Marketing
- IT and Help Desk
- B2B/C Customer Services, Call Centre and Travel,
- Research, Localisation and Translation