New Job-Senior Accountant in Derby
- Up to £40,000/ annum
- Rest of the UK
Your New Job Title: Senior Accountant
The Skills You'll Need: ACCA/CIMA or ACA part-qualified /qualified
Your New Salary: Up to £40,000
Location: Derby, Nottingham
Who You'll Be Working for: Subsidiary of a highly successful automotive business.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
·should have ACCA/CIMA or ACA part-qualified /qualified
·can commute to the office after lockdown
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
· Reporting to Head of Finance
· Take a full ownership of accounting tasks and complete day to day financial transactions as well as the month end close tasks, including review and post prepayments/accruals, fixed assets, stock, review balance sheet, PL & BS analysis, all relevant adjustments, for two subsidiary companies and Global parts department.
· Submit the financial and other required reports (monthly, quarterly, yearly) for the group to the HQ in Japan (financial results, lease information, investment and inventory information etc)
· Upload the monthly payroll journals, bonus provision and make adjustments if any.
· Work with the auditors on the year-end statutory audits and other ad-hoc audits. This will include drafting the financial statements and other relevant documents for group companies.
· Work with the tax consultant to prepare the corporation tax returns for the group.
· Complete group VAT returns/Intrastat SDs
· Review compliance including preparation annual J-Sox documents
· Verify the posted purchase invoices and prepare the payment list.
· Supervising accounts assistants within a team
· Other ad-hoc tasks, reporting and projects to assist Head of Finance
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· ACCA/CIMA or ACA part-qualified / qualified
· SAP experience preferable
·Commitment to continuous improvement and ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external parties
·Ability to meet tight deadlines
Job status: Permanent/ Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Instagram: https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE: https://lin.ee/FX7us30 @403mzfyp
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new job from Japanese recruitment agency People First Team Japan in London. Please click to view all our Japanese jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job-Italian Speaking Ex-Cellar and Supply Planning Coordinator-London
c£24k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20569
New job-Content Executive
Up to £26k depending on the experience | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20597
Up to £26k depending on the experience | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20596
Japanese Speaking Job - Marketing Director, Japan Market
Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref 20594