Japanese speaking Job-Information Security Architect-London
- £42,000 per annum + travel expense up to Zone 6
- Central London
Information Security Architect – Japanese speaker-London
Your New Salary: £42,000 per annum + travel expense up to Zone 6
Who You'll Be Working for: an international telecommunication company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Analyse Information Security strategies, policies, procedures etc., and implement them to the group companies
• Monitor and report all IS issues within the organisation, and the group companies.
• Proactively lead the Incident Management processes to restore a normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimise impact on business operations.
• Work closely with clients and provide support on all IS issues including revision of policies and practices and provide customers with advice for improvement.
• Communicate to customers impact of the IS threats and assist them with implementation of new or revised procedures and/or IS plans in order to meet their needs.
• Conduct audits, provide all parties with guidance on IS and changing trends / legislation.
• Be first point of contact to all IS related enquiries from staff and customers.
• Actively participate in IT Risk Assessment by identifying and cataloguing information assets, identifying threats and vulnerabilities, analysing internal controls, determining the likelihood of an incident occurring again, assessing impact the threat may have on business operations, prioritising risks to IS and designing controls.
• Design, implement and review internal and external system security assessment support.
• Systematically assess the company and the group companies IS management process in line with the ISO 27001 certification through internal audits.
• Revision of customers ISO 27001 if necessary.
• Review, assess and audit new and existing suppliers.
• Design and implement IS training for the group companies as well as customers if necessary.
• Provide IS induction and training to new employees.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• ISO 27001:2013 management experience
• General IT security knowledge such as (D)DOS, BEC, APT, SPF, IDP, PKI and E2EE
• General IT system experience such as AD, DNS, Email, DB and Firewall
• General IT understanding such as Windows event log, system audit log, domain records, authentication, L2/L3 networking and remote access
• Administration skill to create, organise and maintain records
• Information Security or IT certifications such as ISO auditor, implementor, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCNA etc (preferred but not essential)
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9:00 – 17:30
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Japanese speaking job from Japanese recruitment agency People First Team Japan in London. Please click to view all our Japanese jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese Speaking Job - Purchasing clerk - London
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21073
Japanese Speaking Job - Sales Assistant - London
£20,000-£23,000 (depends on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21078
Japanese Speaking Job-ESHS Senior Manager
UP TO USD 200K + Bonus + allowance | Permanent | Outside UK | Ref: 21061
Japanese Speaking Job - Analyst
£27,000-£30,000/year(depends on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21048