Multilingual job-IoT Regional Marketing Manager-London
- £70,000-£100,000 /Annum
- Central London
Your New Job Title: IoT Regional Marketing Manager-London
The Skills You'll Need: SaaS marketing, inbound marketing, SEO, SEM, and SMM, French, German, Japanese
Your New Salary: £70K-100K
Who You'll Be Working for: IoT
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
This is start-up position. A successful candidate should be a dynamic, self-managed person with the ability to work with a remote team and take business growth and customer success decision.
- Develop, implement, and execute strategic inbound marketing programs.
- Lead the regional execution of existing marketing programs, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Manage strategic co-marketing relationships with external industry partners, influencers, and media outlets
- Report on marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV, and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Collaborate on campaigns with an international team of content creators, creatives, demand generation specialists, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Organize online events or sponsor existing in-person events throughout the EU region.
- Examples would include webinars and local technical meetups
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Comfortable working at startup environment
- Thriving to always learn new things and flexible about everyday tasks required to complete the work
- MUST HAVE industry experience either IoT, Cloud, Telecommunications, or Hardware
- Leading B2B SaaS marketing, inbound marketing, or demand generation
- Excellent communication skill in English plus one of other languages such as French, German, or Japanese
- Hands-on experience in SEO, SEM, and SMM
- Expert in all major marketing analytic/advertising platforms (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, AdRoll and Segment)
- Expert knowledge of automation and CRM platforms (Wordpress, Webflow, Marketo, and Hubspot)
- Expert knowledge of marketing automation and implementing supporting technologies
- Experienced creating persona-based marketing strategies
- Experience leading demand generation strategies including digital advertising, retargeting, and lookalike audiences across all major platforms.
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
Job status: Permanent/ Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Core hours: 9am-6pm
Instagram https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE ID: https://lin.ee/gCJd5Bx ID: 475xszuj
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Cantonese speaking Job-KYC Associate-Banking-rj
£24-30k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20374
Japanese speaking Job-English to Japanese translator/ transcreation
£24,000-30,000 | Permanent | Greater London, Outside UK | Ref: 20370
Cantonese speaking Job-Customer Service Representative-rj
£20-23k + banking benefits | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20369
Cantonese speaking Job-Business Assistant-lj-London
£Negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20363