Japanese job-Office Manager
- Central London
Office Manager/ Supply Chain Operation (Japanese speaker)
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, Supply chain, import/export, office administration
Your New Salary: £30,000-50,000
Location: London (WFH)
Who You'll Be Working for: IoT startup
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Involve in a range of activities to support underlying business operations, including but not limited to Supply chain operation, back office operation, and vendor management.
• Responsible for Supply chain operations (fulfilment, import/export, customer invoice)
• Help manage back-office operations (payments, HR, expense, accounting)
• Help manage 3rd party vendors including accountants, HW/SW suppliers
• Analyze operations and suggest/implement process/automation
• Onboarding and training of new employees in culture, values and core systems and tools.
• Review and organize internal documentation
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Japanese language
• Supply chain operations and import/export, vendor management experience
• Relevant office administration, HR administrative, accounting experience
• Unparalleled organizational skills
• Proficiency in Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office
• Start-up experience and Tech Savvy
• Someone to come in, roll up their sleeves, and create an incredible, functional, and rewarding workplace for the growing team.
• Operate with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.
• Pride yourself on being able to anticipate the needs of the company.
• You’re a master project manager, proactive problem solver, and enjoy working with kind, collaborative, and fun teammates to impact the entire organization.
Job status: Permanent/ Full-time
Start date: ASAP
You Tube: https://bit.ly/3h25dDO
Instagram https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE ID: https://lin.ee/gCJd5Bx ID: 475xszuj
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Japanese job-Office Manager/ Supply Chain Operation (Japanese speaker)-from People First Team Japan in London
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job-Logistics Administrator
£11p/h increasing up to £11.92 after 3 months | Temporary | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20309
Japanese Job-Business Project Officer
Depends on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20103
Japanese job-Banking RM Support
£157.15 per day (= £40,856 per annum) | Temporary | Central London | Ref:20305
New job-English & French Speaking Customer Care Advisor
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20302