New Job-Vector Control
- £54,000-£57,000 p/a + good company benefits package
- Greater London
Marketing and Communications Manager – Vector Control
The Skills You'll Need: PR, marketing, communication, strategy, insecticides and the pest management
Your New Salary: £54,000-£57,000 p/a + good company benefits package
Location: West London
Who You'll Be Working for: Environmental health
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
1. Strategic communication, including promotional, branding and advertising strategy.
2. Developing an annual marketing and promotional budget and ROI targets / performance metrics.
3. Performing regular branding reviews and developing guidelines.
4. Relationship management with key international donors such as The Global Fund, Unicef.
5. Providing and presenting donor information, including future funds and new procurement policy.
6. Primary contact for procuring NGOs and charities and Foundations and selected appointed distributors
7. Jointly responsible for providing key demand forecasting for all vector control products.
8. Leading creator and co-ordinator of all Integrated Vector Management (IVM) branded material, literature, brochures, and sales aids.
9. Responsible for the digital and website marketing strategy, content and on-line promotions for IVM.
10. Leading the creation of PR strategy and associated editorial and content in conjunction with PR agencies where applicable.
11. Responsible for e-marketing and social media strategy and content.
12. Representing of company at industry level meetings including Roll Back Malaria (RBM), The Global Fund and Global Business Coalition.
13. Spokesperson for IVM with society, local communities, local governments, and media, including organisations such as the Financial Times, The Economist, BBC and CNN
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
14. Previous experience in a marketing with broad international business.
15. Good understanding of branding, promotional strategy, and tools.
16. Good knowledge of digital and CRM-based marketing required and ability to generate artwork
17. Negotiation and presentation skills and the ability to build rapport with customers and stakeholders alike
18. Experience of managing a public relations team and other consultants to achieve marketing objectives
19. Experience with insecticides and the pest management industry a bonus
20. Speak English fluently and preferably French to a good level (second language is highly desirable but not essential)
21. Undergraduate degree in science or business management with specialist post graduate qualifications (MBA desirable)
22. Ability to multi-task, able to work well in a small team.
Job status: Permanent, Full time.
Start date: ASAP
You Tube: https://bit.ly/3h25dDO
Instagram https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE ID: https://lin.ee/gCJd5Bx ID: 475xszuj
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new job -Marketing and Communications Manager–Vector Control-from People First Team Japan in London
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job-Logistics Administrator
£11p/h increasing up to £11.92 after 3 months | Temporary | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20309
Japanese Job-Business Project Officer
Depends on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20103
Japanese job-Banking RM Support
£157.15 per day (= £40,856 per annum) | Temporary | Central London | Ref:20305
New job-English & French Speaking Customer Care Advisor
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20302