New Job-Digital Sales Account Manager
- £26,000 - £34,000
- Central London
Digital Sales Account Manager
The Skills You'll Need: Account Management, industry knowledge
Your New Salary: £26,000 - £34,000
Who You'll Be Working for: one of prestige computer game companies
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Managing 1st party digital sales accounts
• Building strong relationships.
• Formulating post-launch promotional strategy
• Create digital forecasts on a monthly basis.
• Providing forecasts for promotional activities and actively tracking progress against sales targets.
• Supporting the implementation process of digital sales opportunities for EMEA markets
• Communicating daily and building internal relationships with overseas branches
• Responding to internal and external customer requirements in an efficient and timely manner.
• Working closely with Marketing, PR, and Community teams to inject digital initiatives into appropriate brand plans.
• Maintaining and updating the digital promotional calendar.
• To perform additional duties where required.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Previous experience working in digital sales, ideally within the Video Games industry.
• Knowledge and understanding of the digital Video Game market is a significant advantage.
• Good communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9:00 – 17:30
You Tube: https://bit.ly/3h25dDO
Instagram https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE ID: https://lin.ee/gCJd5Bx ID: 475xszuj
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new job -Digital Sales Account Manager-from People First Team Japan in London
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job-Logistics Administrator
£11p/h increasing up to £11.92 after 3 months | Temporary | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20309
Japanese Job-Business Project Officer
Depends on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20103
Japanese job-Banking RM Support
£157.15 per day (= £40,856 per annum) | Temporary | Central London | Ref:20305
New job-English & French Speaking Customer Care Advisor
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20302