Japanese job- Treasury/ Finance Manager
- Central London
Japanese speaking Treasury/ Finance Manager
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, ACCA, CPA, accounting, treasury, B/S, P/L, consolidation
Your New Salary: £50,000-80,000
Location: London zone 1
Who You'll Be Working for: IT service management
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Manages overall accountancy systems, policies and organisation as a Company accountant.
• Deals with high level financial aspects of enquiries by communicating with HQ, sister companies, customers, suppliers or other stakeholders.
• Monitors and implements financial regulations and legislations to maintain organisation's compliance.
• Prepares periodic financial documents and reports including Balance sheet reconciliations
• Maintains accountancy systems as a member of international group companies including transfer pricing.
• Supervising at the department. (You and Supervisor x1, Assistant x2)
• Manages assets and advises management on depreciation or capital allowance
• Advises the management on financial aspects of productivity, sales, new products, etc.
• As a member of ISO9001 & ISO27001 management system forum, attends management meetings and proactively improve the systems.
• Produce monthly report for B/S, P/L and cash position UK and DE company
• Monthly flash presentation of Management Info packs (designed by you) to directors
• Monthly cash flow forecasting 12 months ahead with variance analysis.
• Monthly VAT returns
• Liaising with auditor and HMRC.
• Posting nominal ledger journals, accruals, prepayments.
• Maintaining fixed asset register.
• Liaising with the credit controller
• An eye for cost reduction measures and efficient purchase ledger systems.
• Monthly payroll. (Including modified payee for expat)
• Accounts closing including consolidated accounting with HQ
• Monthly report to the parent company in Japan
• Various reports including Expenses budget analysis against actual
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Previous experience in Accounting, Finance or Treasury
• Accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
• Fully and solely responsible for accounts closing process
• Experience in account consolidation
• Knowledge and experience of UK GAAP
• Fluent in written and spoken Japanese for communicating between HQ in Japan
• Sage 50 experience
• The ability to work with different department in a small dynamic team
Job status: Permanent Full time
Start date: TBC
Working hours: 09:00-17:30
Instagram @peoplefirstteamjapan https://www.instagram.com/peoplefirstteamjapan/
LINE ID: 475xszuj → https://lin.ee/gCJd5B
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
A new Japanese job –Japanese speaking Treasury/ Finance Manager- from Japanese language recruitment agency People First Team Japan in London
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job-Marketing and Communications Manager
£54,000-£57,000 p/a + good company benefits package | Permanent | Greater London | Ref:20262
Multilingual Job-KOREAN speaking Affiliate Marketing - Online Gaming
£25,000-£30,000/Annum | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref:20260
Japanese Job-Credit Analyst
£140/day (Equivalent of £32K) | Contract | Central London | Ref:20253
New Job-Order Management Coordinator
£25-28k plus 10% bonus, Private Healthcare, Excellent Pension | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20251