Japanese speaking job-Benefits Consultant-London
- £30,000 - 38,000 + Benefit
- Central London
Employee Benefits Consulting (Japanese speaker)-London
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, business development, sales and marketing, client relation,
Your New Salary: £30,000 - 38,000 + Benefit
Location: The City, London
Who You'll Be Working for: Consulting firm specialized for employee benefits
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• To provide risk and healthcare consulting advice to clients.
• Preparation of client reports, data sets, research and benchmarking and management of day to day administration of risk and healthcare schemes.
• Attend and assisting on client meetings as requested to include renewal, mid-term and new-business client appointments on the following Corporate products
• Draft and co-ordinate technical reports and research for Client presentation.
• Oversee changes/restructures of Clients’ benefit arrangements.
• Provide day to day Client administration
• Manage a portfolio so client goals are met in accordance with specified objectives and constraints.
• Building and targeting a prospect list as part of new business development strategy
• Updating and maintaining Xplan and portfolio
• Ensuring product knowledge is kept up to date by means of regular update meetings with the insurers and self-help regarding products, insurers and adhering to legislation.
• Managing all processes including renewals in FCA compliant manner.
• Assist with recording and tracking client renewals, client meeting notes and new-business
• Assist with reviewing private medical insurance Group Secretary Reports on a monthly basis and advising clients accordingly.
• Working in accordance with Data Protection and adhering to conduct risk at all times
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Communication both verbal and written in Japanese and English
• Have client focus attitude
• Full understanding of the procedures relating to the different categories of business and ensure they conform to regulatory.
• All relevant practices and disciplines relating to risk and healthcare benefits.
• Available products and services in all relevant areas of risk and healthcare advice.
• AML procedures – identifying & reporting suspicious transactions /activities
• Current and future financial legislation and regulation and their developments.
Job status: Permanent / Full-time
Start date: TBC
Core hours: 09:00-17:00
You Tube: https://bit.ly/3h25dDO
Instagram https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE ID: https://lin.ee/gCJd5Bx ID: 475xszuj
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese speaking Job-English to Japanese translator/ transcreation
£24,000-30,000 | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20370
Japanese speaking Job-Advertising Sales Consultant - London
£35,000-50,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20361
Supply Chain Job - Export/Import Admin - London
£17.95 per hour | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 20340
New job: Trading Operations-London-ww
up to £80k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20358