Japanese speaking job-Japanese speaking Creative Digital Designer
- Rest of the UK
Creative Digital Designer - Japanese speaker
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, Digital design, Graphic design, Web design.
Your New Salary: £24,000-35,000
Who You'll Be Working for: eGaming sector
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Responsible for taking briefs and designing UI visuals, Landing pages, B2B and B2C marketing content, print and digital material and video for social media.
• Design of digital learning assets: layout, backgrounds, component design, buttons
• Creating compelling digital visual design artwork for use in our brands app and website contexts
• Create Layout and graphic design for mobile applications and websites
• Create Sales and marketing materials, such as proposals and promotional work for print and online use
• Provide creative input and design of visuals for product and brand events
• Provide regular feedback to the Lead digital designer regarding the progress and impact of projects.
• Ensure projects are completed and delivered to agreed timescales, within budget and to the highest standards.
• Contribute to continuous improvement activities, ensuring that the design team deliver the brands and company’s leading-edge philosophy/premium brand
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
o Japanese native speaker, with fluent English.
o Previous experience as either a Digital Designer, Graphic Designer or Web (Great UI & UX knowledge).
o Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
o Knowledge of HTML/CSS, iOS and Android App designs.
o Passionate about creativity, with a keen eye for detail but able to see the bigger picture
o A Creative mind, ready to take on exciting briefs and translate them into incredible visual campaigns
o A fun, pro-active and engaging personality, the ability to get stuck in and lead a project!
o Be a proactive person with strong initiative - someone who gets things done!
Job status: Permanent
Start date: TBC
Core hours: 40 hours/week (starting time between 07:00-09:00am)
You Tube: https://bit.ly/3h25dDO
Instagram https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE ID: https://lin.ee/FX7us30 @403mzfyp
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Japanese speaking job from Japanese recruitment agency People First Team Japan in London. Please click to view all our Japanese jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job-Italian Speaking Ex-Cellar and Supply Planning Coordinator-London
c£24k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20569
New job-Content Executive
Up to £26k depending on the experience | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20597
Up to £26k depending on the experience | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20596
Japanese Speaking Job - Marketing Director, Japan Market
Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref 20594