Supply Chain Job-Coordinator
- £26-28k plus 10% bonus, Private Healthcare, Excellent Pension
- Greater London
Your New Supply Chain Job Title: Supply Chain Coordinator
The Skills You'll Need: Supply Chain, Advanced Excel, ERP Experience, Manufacturing
Your New Salary: £26-28k plus 10% bonus, Private Healthcare, Excellent Pension
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Who You'll Be Working for:
Market leading home technology business.
What you'll be doing each day:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Vehicle Solutions (VS) Logistics team as a Supply Chain Coordinator. Our Logistics team is responsible for assisting with various supply chain and order management activities to ensure the service levels demanded by our customers are met.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator for VS, you will have a key, pivotal role in ensuring smooth communication between our head office in Korea, our factory in Vietnam and major UK-based automotive manufacturers. You will assume responsibility for monitoring inbound shipments for the VS division, process all customer orders and perform regular stock reconciliation checks. In addition, you will be the first point of contact for the
warehouse and customers, manage the required inventory transactions on the system and receive and process all accounts receivables.
Specific responsibilities include:
Statistical Forecasting & Data Analysis
· Analysis of historical trends (eDDL), Procurement Supply Inventory (PSI) and market trends on a regular basis to generate a weekly forecast.
· Collect and review the sales forecast on weekly basis, identifying trends for various projects and to support inventory management and fulfilment.
· Facilitate consensus meetings with relevant teams to confirm the forecasting, manage agreement and drive judgement towards realistic and accurate delivery planning.
Supply Chain Data Analysis
· Engage in regular inventory reconciliations to ensure accurate stock levels are maintained.
· Monitor all inbound shipments with the arrival dates against current inventory levels.
· Manage all the necessary inventory transactions on the system.
· Process all customer orders based upon the agreed supply plan.
· Receive and process all accounts receivables for the VS division.
· Build on collaborative working relationships with key customers to drive on-time order fulfilment, process improvements, seamless information exchanges, and enhance Supplier & Customer working relations.
· Ensure regular review and reporting of progress to the team, the Supply Chain & Logistics General Manager, VS Coventry Office and HQ.
· Participate in identifying bottlenecks and recommendation of appropriate remedial action as well as relevant KPIs.
The Skills you'll need to Succeed:
· Good overview of supply chain, logistics and order fulfilment process
· Ability to work assertively in a cross functional environment and attain consensus between all parties
· Upper-intermediate knowledge of standard PC based Microsoft applications, in particular advanced in Excel
· Experience of working with Oracle or SAP, or similar ERP system.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
· Experience in supply chain or order management, ideally within the automotive or manufacturing industries.
· Detailed focused and comfortable working in a fast paced, demanding environment.
· Educated to Degree Level in Business or Supply Chain Management is preferred, but not essential.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain job - Demand Planner - Redhill
£37k Pro Rata | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20467
New job-Legal and Compliance Associate-ww-London
up to £45k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20435
Supply Chain Job-Sales Support Officer-London
c£28k + Post-probation benefits package including BUPA, all travel costs for Zones 1-4, gym membership (up to £35 per month), £30 per month meal allowance. 15% Bonus subject to company/group performance calculated twice a year. | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20397
Supply Chain Job-Category Manager - Facilities-London
up to £273 PAYE or £358 umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £71k per annum | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20449