Supply Chain Job:Global Procurement Manager-London
- up to £499 PAYE or £653 umbrella (inside IR35) *equivalent of up to £130k per annum
- Greater London
Your New Procurement Job Title: Global Procurement Manager (IT Services and Software)-London
Your New Daily rate: up to £499 PAYE or £653 umbrella (inside IR35) *equivalent of up to £130k per annum
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until 18/12/2020
Location: West London
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Who you'll be working for:
Our client a Major FTSE100 of ours who have fantastic offices in west London are looking for a Global Procurement Manager (IT Services and Software).
What you'll be doing each day:
• To identify, manage & execute technology sourcing initiatives to deliver cost reduction objectives as part of an enterprise Technology Transformation programme.
• Leveraging deep category and market expertise.
• Operating in a truly global manner.
• Utilizing Procurement policies, procedures, processes, systems and methodologies.
• Engaging and building strategic relationships with key senior stakeholders and business partners.
• Understanding the business requirements of key stakeholders and business partners and positioning the Procurement value proposition.
• Delivering the needs of key stakeholders and business partners through creation and execution of global sourcing strategies.
• Identifying and delivering business benefits aligned to assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation.
• Ensuring financial value delivered is recognized by affected stakeholder communities and Finance groups.
• Building and leading effective strategic relationships with key suppliers.
• Driving sustainable value from key supplier relationships.
The skills you need to succeed:
• Experience of large enterprise negotiations/contracts/procurement processes required.
• IT services and software procurement is needed such as buying SAP Products or Dev Ops
• Focused on Business as Usual requirements (BAU)
• Strong Stakeholder Management.
• Experience with Global sourcing strategies.
*Please note this Umbrella rate is the amount payable to Umbrella company - this does not represent what you will actually receive from the Umbrella company
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain job - Demand Planner - Redhill
£37k Pro Rata | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20467
New job-Legal and Compliance Associate-ww-London
up to £45k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20435
Supply Chain Job-Sales Support Officer-London
c£28k + Post-probation benefits package including BUPA, all travel costs for Zones 1-4, gym membership (up to £35 per month), £30 per month meal allowance. 15% Bonus subject to company/group performance calculated twice a year. | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20397
Supply Chain Job-Category Manager - Facilities-London
up to £273 PAYE or £358 umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £71k per annum | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20449