New job: M&A Manager-London
- Up to £60,000 (depends on your experience)
- Central London, Greater London
The Skills You'll Need: M&A, Financial Modelling, Evaluation, due diligence
Your New Salary: Up to £60,000 (depends on your experience)
Who You'll Be Working for: An independent financial advisory firm specialized in the Japanese and Asian markets
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
You will be in charge of transactions and business development as part of a team based in London serving clients globally.
• Project management of M&A transactions – reviewing legal documents, preparing materials for buy-side or sell-side processes, managing virtual data room, interaction with financial advisers.
• Research for new opportunities, including use of databases, contact with companies, discussion with clients about requirements.
• Production of presentation materials to support analysis for the benefit of clients and potential clients, always with innovative ideas and clarity of style.
• Presentation of our company and work to clients.
• Contribution to the wider activities of the company, including IT, website, training and new initiatives as the company grows.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Financial modelling experience with qualification in accounting and relevant training, including deal experience.
• Familiar with producing valuation based on traded comparable companies, M&A history and discounted cashflow, making use of databases and proprietary research.
• A record in transactions to include familiarity with managing a data room and all aspects of the M&A process.
• Ability to produce a high standard of presentation for use by clients in investor relations and board meetings; creativity for ways to present information.
• Social skills and experience with client relationships, including meetings and all forms of communication.
• Japanese and other languages an advantage.
Job status: Full-time/ Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Instagram: https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE: https://lin.ee/FX7us30 @403mzfyp
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New job-Content Executive
Up to £26k depending on the experience | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20597
Up to £26k depending on the experience | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20596
Japanese Speaking Job - Marketing Director, Japan Market
Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref 20594
New job-AVP-Product Development-Transaction Banking-iw-London
£Competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20584