New job: M&A Manager
- Up to £60,000 (depends on your experience)
- Central London, Greater London
The Skills You'll Need: M&A, Financial Modelling, Evaluation
Your New Salary: Up to £60,000 (depends on your experience)
Who You'll Be Working for: An independent financial advisory firm specialized in the Japanese and Asian markets
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
You will be in charge of transactions and business development as part of a team based in London serving clients globally.
• Project management of M&A transactions – reviewing legal documents, preparing materials for buy-side or sell-side processes, managing virtual data room, interaction with financial advisers.
• Research for new opportunities, including use of databases, contact with companies, discussion with clients about requirements.
• Production of presentation materials to support analysis for the benefit of clients and potential clients, always with innovative ideas and clarity of style.
• Presentation of our company and work to clients.
• Contribution to the wider activities of the company, including IT, website, training and new initiatives as the company grows.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Financial modelling experience with qualification in accounting and relevant training, including deal experience.
• Familiar with producing valuation based on traded comparable companies, M&A history and discounted cashflow, making use of databases and proprietary research.
• A record in transactions to include familiarity with managing a data room and all aspects of the M&A process.
• Ability to produce a high standard of presentation for use by clients in investor relations and board meetings; creativity for ways to present information.
• Social skills and experience with client relationships, including meetings and all forms of communication.
• Japanese and other languages an advantage.
Job status: Full-time/ Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Instagram @peoplefirstteamjapan https://www.instagram.com/peoplefirstteamjapan/
LINE ID: 475xszuj → https://lin.ee/gCJd5B
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
A new Japanese job –Japanese Speaking M&A Manager- from Japanese language recruitment agency People First Team Japan in London
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job-Marketing and Communications Manager
£54,000-£57,000 p/a + good company benefits package | Permanent | Greater London | Ref:20262
Multilingual Job-KOREAN speaking Affiliate Marketing - Online Gaming
£25,000-£30,000/Annum | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref:20260
Japanese Job-Credit Analyst
£140/day (Equivalent of £32K) | Contract | Central London | Ref:20253
Japanese job- Treasury/ Finance Manager
£50,000-80,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20245