Supply Chain Job-Supply Chain Planner
- up to £186.80 PAYE or £244.50 umbrella (inside IR35)*
- Greater London
Your New Job Title: Supply Chain Planner
Your New Daily rate: up to £186.80 PAYE or £244.50 umbrella (inside IR35)* equivalent of up to £48,5k per annum
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until April 2021
Location: West London
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours
Who you'll be working for:
Our client a Major FTSE100 of ours who have fantastic offices are looking for a Supply Chain Planner. You will be responsible for assembling a full view of Supply Chain Issue Management and Core Commercial Cycle processes and will be responsible for the consultation and communication for the Supply Chain Planning/Site Planning teams to ensure a consistent, clear direction on overcoming short-term supply chain issues. The supply plans will ensure that there is the appropriate level of inventory available.
What you'll be doing each day:
• You will be responsible for managing a catalogue of 400-1000 SKUs.
• Consult and communicate between Regional Demand Forecasting Manager / Regulatory across multiple ‘change’ processes with regards to timings, forecasts, order dates, and inventory impact
• NPI (New Product Introduction)
• New Product Sourcing
• Product Transfer
• Pack Change
• Provide a regional response and co-ordination to special processes, including Product Recall, Transfers, Divestment, and Discontinuation
• Monitor supply planning KPIs to drive improvement in inventory levels, stock write-offs and customer service
• Develop an appreciation of the commercial supply chain and the capability of suppliers to respond to changes in demand
• Responsible for the execution of the agreed standard Supply Chain Issue Management (SCIM) processes in alignment with the agreed planning calendar
• Drive SCIM resolution through performance management, highlighting and resolving any supply issues
The skills you need to succeed:
• Demand Forecasting / Finance operation, or an end-to-end Supply Chain Planning role in a Pharmaceutical environment, preferably managing strategic therapies/brands/market.
• Supply Chain Planning through either usage and/implementation of processes
• Strong planning ability & able to work on own initiative.
• Highly numerate and good knowledge of supply chain forecasting software systems and processes.
• Knowledge of SAP APO is an advantage.
• Strong networking, planning and organisational skills with a demonstrated capability to manage complex projects with short timelines.
*Please note this Umbrella rate is the amount payable to Umbrella company - this does not represent what you will actually receive from the Umbrella company
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
A new Supply Chain job - Supply Chain Planner- from Supply Chain recruitment agency People First Supply Chain in London.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job-Logistics Procurement Category Manager
up to £353 p/day PAYE or £462 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £92k per annum | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20238
Supply Chain Job-Coordinator
£26-28k plus 10% bonus, Private Healthcare, Excellent Pension | Permanent | Greater London | Ref:20223
Supply Chain Job-Customer Care Advisor
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20222
Supply Chain Job:Global Procurement Manager
up to £499 PAYE or £653 umbrella (inside IR35) *equivalent of up to £130k per annum | Contract | Greater London | Ref:20218