Event Team - Junior Sales Manager (Japanese speaker)
- Central London
Your New Job Title: Event Team - Junior Sales Manager (Japanese speaker)
The Skills You'll Need: PR/ Marketing, Sales, negotiation, Japanese, Japanese culture
Your New Salary: £21,000-24,000 annum
Who You'll Be Working for:
PR/Marketing company to promote Japanese culture around the world via its publications and events.
They are looking for someone who can join as Junior Sales Manager in their Event Team.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
· Finding new exhibitors. Research potential clients mainly Japanese companies and public sectors
· Arrange meeting appointments with phone and email.
· Create proposals for potential clients and pitch to them in person
· Business trips to create new business contacts
· Built-up promotional strategies for client accounts, managed the promotional campaigns for them including newsletter, advertisement and exhibiting trade events.
· Contribute to record exhibitor sales for the events.
· Handling exhibitor inquiries in a calm manner.
· Event planning and operate on the day.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· Mother tongue level English
· Japanese language is big plus but not essential
· Has previous sales background
· Interested in Japanese culture
· Good negotiation skills
· Positive, flexible and willing to do attitude
Job status: Full-time/ Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-18:00 (including 1 hour lunch)
Instagram @peoplefirstteamjapan https://www.instagram.com/peoplefirstteamjapan/
LINE ID : 090asten → http://nav.cx/io3ak1m
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Sales/ Steel Trader - GERMAN speaker
Annual £24K - £36K (including one month bonus) + travel card up to Zone 4 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20086
Sales Administrator - Japanese speaker
up to £30,000 (including one month bonus + travel card up to Zone 4) | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20084
Japanese speaking Coordinator
£14-16.40 per hour | Contract | Central London | Ref:20076
Passenger Services Agent
£17,925 + Shift allowance + premium shift pay (this is not fixed and will increase depending on what shifts they do). | Permanent | Greater London | Ref:20075