Japanese speaking Coordinator
- £14-16.40 per hour
- Central London
Your New Job Title: Japanese speaking Coordinator
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, secretary, PA, team assistant, executive assistant
Hourly rate: £14-16.40 per hour
Who You'll Be Working for: Well known company, HQ is in Japan.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Collecting information, supporting necessary research and analysis
• Collating and claiming expenses
• Ringi submission and follow-up
• Manage/Liaise in relation to company CSR activities/contributions
• Support efforts to boost company investment opportunities and expansion within the region
• Ability to understand/interpret/adjust to the demands of working closely with GM.
• Flexible to accommodate any new requests/demands/working practices which may arise depending on the preferences of the respective Rotational General Managers.
• Creating and amending documents and presentations as required
• Bilingual duties - Writing e-mails, letters, and communicating in both English and Japanese.
• To facilitate and coordinate the mutual communication among Business units in the office and with Headquarters, subsidiaries and liaison offices so that they can share the idea of improvement in each role.
• Arranging meetings and other meetings when required.
• Create and renew agreements (Service agreement, NDA)
• Report department budget
• Compiling reports for the finance department
• Filing documents
• VIP arrangements(hotel booking and entertainments)
• Support Auditor with logistics and meeting arrangements etc.
• Investment projects and coordination work;
• Manage investment projects (internal loan, bank transfer order/receipt, code registration to SAP and etc.)
• Conducting research and creating and amending documents and presentations as required
• Manage and process expenses related to investment projects and agreements
• Visa arrangements
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese under multi-national circumstance.
• IT skills, including using Word, Excel, SAP and Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Ability to manage shifting priorities within strict timeframes.
Job status: Temporary 6 months (potential for extension depending on performance/business requirements)
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:00
Instagram @peoplefirstteamjapan https://www.instagram.com/peoplefirstteamjapan/
LINE ID : 090asten → http://nav.cx/io3ak1m
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Sales/ Steel Trader - GERMAN speaker
Annual £24K - £36K (including one month bonus) + travel card up to Zone 4 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20086
Sales Administrator - Japanese speaker
up to £30,000 (including one month bonus + travel card up to Zone 4) | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20084
Event Team - Junior Sales Manager (Japanese speaker)
£21,000-24,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20081
Mandarin / Cantonese Chinese speaking Sales Support Specialist (Carrier)
£25-38k depending on experience and current salary + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20080