Sales Operations Coordinator (Textile) - Japanese speaker
- GBP 28,000-32,000
- Central London
Your New Job Title: Sales Operations Coordinator (Textile) - Japanese speaker
The Skills You'll Need: import, export, logistics, Japanese, Excel
Your New Salary: GBP 28,000-32,000
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
· We are seeking an all-round flexible team player with proven administrative and sales coordination experience. The role involves providing support to the Textile team in London and our Japanese Head Office, with a focus on efficient and accurate administration skills.
• Ensuring the smooth processing and coordination of orders, shipments, samples, payments and commissions etc in relation to customers and Head Quarters. Prompt and efficient handling and follow up of complaints.
• Translation and facilitation Japanese/ English.
• Ensuring smooth coordination of trips for our clients and colleagues from Head Quarters including attending meetings with suppliers and trade events.
• Making arrangements for VIP guests.
• Prompt and efficient daily support and follow up on all customer and HQ enquiries such as hotel bookings, transport arrangements, restaurant bookings, arranging meetings and so on.
• Ensuring that the appropriate Company procedures are followed in terms of approving designs and orders.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· Experience of import/export and logistics
· Native level written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English
· Be able to travel for work (mostly day trips)
· Excellent attention to detail with accurate and proven numerical skills
· Excellent customer service and organisational skills
· Strong Excel skills
· Good time and task management
· Understanding and ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
· Research ability
Job status: Full time, Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:00
Instagram @peoplefirstteamjapan https://www.instagram.com/peoplefirstteamjapan/
LINE ID : 090asten → http://nav.cx/io3ak1m
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Sales/ Steel Trader - GERMAN speaker
Annual £24K - £36K (including one month bonus) + travel card up to Zone 4 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20086
Sales Administrator - Japanese speaker
up to £30,000 (including one month bonus + travel card up to Zone 4) | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20084
Event Team - Junior Sales Manager (Japanese speaker)
£21,000-24,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20081
Mandarin / Cantonese Chinese speaking Sales Support Specialist (Carrier)
£25-38k depending on experience and current salary + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20080