Order Management Coordinator
- up to £28k plus c£3k performance related bonus
- Central London
Your new job title: Order Management Coordinator
Your new location: Weybridge, Surrey
Your new Salary: up to £28k plus c£3k performance related bonus
Our client has a fantastic opportunity to join the Order Management team as an Order Management Coordinator.
The Order Management team is responsible for supporting with sales orders for a large product portfolio. This role ensures our customers (major retailers, e-shops and distributors) products are processed ready to pass on to logistics for delivery using company specific systems.
You will assume responsibility for sales order processing, order status control and reporting, ensuring correct pricing on all orders and clear up of accounts ensuring that anything that they can deliver to the customer is booked and to cancel any old orders once given the go ahead from customers.
In addition, you will support the manager / general manager with your analytical skills to provide data to support process improvements.
You will also work closely with cross functional teams such as Demand Planners, Sales, External Customers to implement best practices that provide the best service to our customers at the lowest cost.
Your new responsibilities:
• Electronic data intermission (EDI), co-ordination and implementation
• Sales order processing, progressing, order status control and reporting
• Pro-active and regular communication with customers
• Stock control of back orders and reserve stock control for given accounts
• Maintain up-to-date, accurate filing system
• Pick orders as per booking slot
• Nil stock and Late Order reports for action – ensure calls to customers with relayed information
• Order receipt acknowledgement
• Management of RAD's (require arrival date) per lines
• Support the Manager / General Manager with analytical skills to provide the data to support improvements.
• Manual warehouses check, stock, picking and confirming
• Review and maximize month end bookings
The Skills you need to succeed:
• Sales administration, order management or order processing experience ideally within Consumer Electronics.
• Comfortable dealing with sales people, warehouse staff and customers
• Ideally educated to A Level standard minimum
• Excellent phone manner
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Organised and able to prioritise high volumes of work
• Strong Microsoft Office Package skills particularly in Excel (v-lookups, charts, pivots) and Office (Emails)
• 37.5 hours per week; however, flexibility required in order to fulfil role and responsibilities
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Sales Administrator - Japanese speaker
up to £30,000 (including one month bonus + travel card up to Zone 4) | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20084
Mandarin / Cantonese Chinese speaking Sales Support Specialist (Carrier)
£25-38k depending on experience and current salary + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20080
Mandarin Chinese speaking Sales Support Specialist (Operations & Services)
£25-38k depending on experience and current salary + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20079
Japanese speaking Coordinator
£14-16.40 per hour | Contract | Central London | Ref:20076