Japanese speaking job- Engineering and Marketing, UK
- up to £60000
- Greater London
Marketing & Business Development Engineer (Japanese speaker), UK
The Skills You'll Need: field applications engineering, sales and marketing
Your New Salary: up to £60000
Who You'll Be Working for: Manufacture and sales of electrical component
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• To strengthen the automotive marketing and business development team.
• Assisting in identifying product development opportunities in the automotive key business areas.
• Identifying market gaps for new product developments
• understanding the cross-customer sales potential for these products and assisting in their development and marketing.
• The output from this activity will be captured in the form of business plans, to include potential volumes, sales revenues, target customers and applications.
• Preparation and making technical presentations, producing marketing material and providing technical support.
• Work closely with the engineering teams and project management office to gain a deep and thorough product knowledge.
• Regular interaction with external customers (OEM and tier 1 customers, principally in Europe, US and China markets).
• The role will involve occasional travel, mainly within Europe as requested. Also, there may be occasional requests for long-haul overseas travel too.
• Create business plans to support the development of market led product lines.
• Provide technical support to the sales organization and on occasions to customers’ directly.
• Prepare high quality professional presentations.
• Become a key interface role between the European sales organization and Japanese marketing and engineering departments.
• Prepare supporting documentation including report writing.
• Assist project management with communication between Headquarters and other affiliates.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Blend of engineering and marketing skills: Preferred experience in engineering role and/or field applications engineering role are ideal.
• Strong engineering / technical background: Preferred BSc / BEng degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Electronics Engineering. Minimum HND or equivalent
• Understanding of manufacturing process including moulding, stamping, plating (ideally obtained from experience in a field application or design engineering role)
• Understanding the key differences between OEM & tier 1 customer’s needs / preferences
• Knowledge of the automotive specifications / key standardization organizations
• Awareness of the automotive market (growth areas and competitors)
• A proactive approach and time management skills
• An ability to confidently communicate presentations to colleagues and customers
• Proficiency in MS software, i.e. Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Job status: Permanent, Full time
Instagram: https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE: https://lin.ee/FX7us30 @403mzfyp
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Japanese speaking job from Japanese recruitment agency People First Team Japan in London. Please click to view all our Japanese jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New job-Content Executive
Up to £26k depending on the experience | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20597
Up to £26k depending on the experience | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20596
Japanese Speaking Job - Marketing Director, Japan Market
Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref 20594
New job-AVP-Product Development-Transaction Banking-iw-London
£Competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20584