Japanese Job-Sales and Marketing-London
- Greater London
Japanese Job-Sales and Marketing Executive - Japanese food-London
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, Sales and Marketing, food, wholesale
Your New Salary: £26,000-£30,000
Location: West London
Who you'll be working for: Wholesale of food/fish and beverages
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Execute new business development strategies including initiating and project managing initiatives on behalf of the company, including HQ in US.
• Seek out new clients and sales opportunities and prepare actions for approaches to secure new business, in conjunction with the manager and senior officials in the UK office.
• Actively manage the current database of clients and prospects, having due regard to data protection (GDPR) requirements and confidentiality obligations.
• Monitor and assess the effectiveness of marketing and business development activities and liaise where appropriate with the GM to facilitate maximum exposure of the company in the appropriate forums.
• Proactively recommend new approaches and marketing strategies.
• Provide company product research activities and prepare business plans and reports.
• Develop sales goals and take necessary actions to monitor and ensure they are achieved.
• Remain up-to-date with industry developments and competitor actions, and recommend to the senior management team any identified necessary actions required.
• Build relationships with new and key suppliers and assist in sourcing manufactured products by playing a key part together with other senior staff in identifying and/or approving the company’s suppliers and products, according to your market research and knowledge of client demands.
• Establish yourself as the main point of contact for clients, ensuring strong relationships are built and a consistently high standard of client service.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Business level communication in both English and Japanese (both oral and written)
• Demonstrable experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive, specifically in building and maintaining sales leads and meeting sales targets.
• Be able to monitor data and KPI to be able to analyze performance and set goals for the sales and marketing team.
• Proactive, self-driven, confident and independent.
• Comfortable and being adaptable working in a multi-cultural team with an understanding of working practices in a large/international organisation.
• Capable of working under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Skilled at negotiating and motivating others.
• Equivalent of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business studies or related field with strong interest in business development and general sales.
Job status: Permanent/ Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:30
You Tube: https://bit.ly/3h25dDO
Instagram https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE ID: https://lin.ee/FX7us30 @403mzfyp
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New job-Content Executive
Up to £26k depending on the experience | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20597
Up to £26k depending on the experience | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20596
Japanese Speaking Job - Marketing Director, Japan Market
Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref 20594
New job-AVP-Product Development-Transaction Banking-iw-London
£Competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20584