- up to £39,000 per annum
- Rest of the UK
Your New Job Title: Sales Manager
The Skills You'll Need: Sales, customer service, client visit, business development
Your New Salary: up to £39,000 per annum
Who You'll Be Working for:
An automotive component company is looking for Sales Manager
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
· Maintain and develop relationships with current clients.
· Customer visits – respond quickly and efficiently to customer requests.
· Develop new customers in line with the Sales Annual Business Plan – identify new opportunities to expand customer base.
· Achieve profit and sales targets in conjunction with Sales Annual Business Plan.
· Establish and work towards the mid and long term sales and marketing goals of the company in conjunction with Sales Annual Business Plan.
· Provide quotations to win new business and report to the Sales Manager any issues or anomalies relating to your relevant Customer Accounts.
· In conjunction with the Assistant Sales Manager/Sales Manager/Branch Manager to respond to RFQ’s to increase sales and improve profitability.
· Support your Assistant Sales Manager/Sales Manager to accomplish the department’s goals.
· Liaise with the Operations team to forecast and monitor customer production requirements. Take full responsibility for the ordering and forecasting of your assigned customers.
· Maintain/update records in relation to Sales activities i.e. Quotations, Production Drawings, Product Masters, Model control sheets etc.
· Work together with other departments to co-ordinate customer support activities, and ensure customer service is maintained at an exceptional level.
· Follow policies and procedures in conjunction with ISO documentation and other work instructions.
· To participate in the bi-annual stock take activities.
· Identify areas for improvement in terms of training and development needs.
· Work with Assistant Sales Manager/Sales Manager to update and record monthly Sales figures.
· Drive and promote the Company 5S improvement charter on a daily basis.
· Any other activities as directed by management.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· Fluent in English
· Previous experience in automotive industry/account management
· "Can do’ attitude, to think of solutions to problems
· Time management skill
· Attention to details
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Mon - Thurs: 8:30am to 17:00, Fri: 8:30 - 15:00
Instagram @peoplefirstteamjapan https://www.instagram.com/peoplefirstteamjapan/
LINE ID : 090asten → http://nav.cx/io3ak1m
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Sales/ Steel Trader - GERMAN speaker
Annual £24K - £36K (including one month bonus) + travel card up to Zone 4 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20086
Sales Administrator - Japanese speaker
up to £30,000 (including one month bonus + travel card up to Zone 4) | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20084
Event Team - Junior Sales Manager (Japanese speaker)
£21,000-24,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20081
Japanese speaking Coordinator
£14-16.40 per hour | Contract | Central London | Ref:20076