Helpdesk Coordinator (Japanese speaker)
- £30,000 + travel card
- Central London
People First Official LINE account: PeopleFirst http://nav.cx/io3ak1m (LINE ID: 090asten)
Your New Job Title: Helpdesk Coordinator (Japanese speaker)
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, desktop support, 1st line user support, Cisco Switch/Router, Microsoft WIN 7/8/10
Your New Salary: £30,000 + travel card
Location: London - Customer Site
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
· Administration work and Support for Invoice and contract for IT service. Hands on Desktop Support Skill.
· Understand and detailed planning and designing for customer's IT system and Infrastructure Network/PC/Desktop Security element configuration including day-to-day service delivery and
· User Support. Network and PC implementation work and support for IT engineer.
· Migration planning and execution.
· Support PC and Call Centre system (incl DC server).
· Proof of concept testing and acceptance testing.
· Development and implementation for new features and services.
· Careful consideration to ensure profitable systems and implementation.
· Vendor negotiation and control.
· Maintain secure operations and keep the environment tidy. Documented approach for implementation and modification.
· Project and service delivery schedule management.
· Periodical status report to line manager.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· Wide knowledge and proficiency in PC software like Microsoft WIN 7/8/10, Office/Mailer and Antivirus General knowledge and experience in PC Hardware, Cisco Switch/Router and Juniper Products
· Excellent written and verbal communication skill in Japanese and English (speaking, reading, writing)
· Ability to investigate and source answers to various email and telephony enquiries about technical issues
· Strong work ethic Accurate, organised and eye for detail Reliable time keeping and attendance Solid administration background & a keenness to get involved & support all customer service areas in EMEA
Job status: One year Fixed Term Contract
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5hrs p/w. 9am to 5.30pm
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Spanish and Japanese speaking Sales Administrator
£25,000-28,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19983
Italian + Japanese speaking Sales Administrator
£25,000-28,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19982
French + Japanese speaking Sales Administrator
£25,000-28,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19981
Customer Service Ambassador - Japanese speaking
£22,000 - £23,000/ annum + Bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19975