Customer Service Advisor in Manchester – Japanese Speaker
- £25,000 /annum + Breakfast + various benefits
- Rest of the UK
People First Official LINE account: PeopleFirst http://nav.cx/io3ak1m (LINE ID: 090asten)
Your New Job Title: Customer Service Advisor – Japanese Speaker
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese and able to work night shift
Your New Salary: Around £25,000
Who You'll Be Working for: Global operator in the travel sector
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• You’ll be an advocate for the company values and will do all you can to meet customer expectations – from providing support with managing their reservations to answering pre-travel questions.
• Making a positive impact on every customer contact over multiple channels such as phone, email or live chat.
• Developing fantastic product knowledge to help resolve customer queries.
• Most importantly, always ensuring a high level of customer service that’ll make anyone smile.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Have a real passion for customer service.
• Written and verbal fluency in English and Japanese.
• A natural empathy and excellent listening skills.
• You’ll be reliable, resilient and organised.
• You’ll have a desire to work in a fun and fast-paced environment where you’ll love to embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.
• You’ll have a positive, motivated mindset that’ll help you deal with some tricky customer problems.
Job status: Permanent (*Fixed term contract for Tier 5 visa holder)
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 1am to 10am (Monday – Sunday, 5 nights out of 7, a total of 37.5 hours per week)
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese speaking PR Account Executive – Japan portfolio
£23,000-£25,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19920
Part-time HR Administrator (3 days a week)
£22.5K - £24K per annum (pro rata) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref:19919
Helpdesk Coordinator (Japanese speaker)
£30,000 + travel card | Contract | Central London | Ref:19916
Credit Control Administrator
Equivalent of up to £27k per annum | Temporary | Greater London, Rest of the UK | Ref: 19915