CCNP NETWORK ENGINEER - Japanese Speaker (with Tier 2 visa sponsor)
- Up to £49,000 + Travel card
- Central London
People First Official LINE account: PeopleFirst http://nav.cx/io3ak1m (LINE ID: 090asten)
Your New Job Title: Senior Network Engineer – JAPANESE speaker
The Skills You'll Need: CCNP, Japanese, server infrastructure.
Your New Salary: Up to £49,000
Location: London zone 1
Who You'll Be Working for: IT Telecom company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Receive and handle a variety of customer fault calls from SI, 24hr operation team, directly from customers or other technical divisions
• Contact and co-ordinate 3rd party suppliers or other resources to help achieve trouble resolution.
• Notifying the LM or PM of any issues which require escalation including but not limited to customer complaints, customer requirements and new business opportunities. Produce ad-hoc reports regarding customer issues.
• Visit customer premises with 3rd party vendors as and when required for project or maintenance contract work.
• Attend customer meetings for projects or maintenance contract work.
• Maintain relevant customer maintenance documentation on file server.
• Work on site at customer premises as an integral part of their team from time to time.
• Work within the Solution Division 24 hour maintenance rota.
• Travel to customer offices throughout Europe for business purposes as and when required
• Provide technical support, create designs and proposals for Solutions Division's customers.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• The ability and willingness to travel freely overseas is essential. Overtime may be required.
• Knowledge and proficiency in maintenance and installation of network and server infrastructure.
• Ability to create high standard technical documentation, including High Level and Low Level Design Docs.
• Proven customer service and facing experience, at all customer levels.
• Flexible approach, able to work outside of normal working hours when requested.
• Strong time management/multi tasking & organisational skills.
• Excellent communication skills. Japanese language skill are essential.
• Reliable time keeping and attendance. At least a valid CCNP (R&S or Security ) certification.
• An experience in designing and troubleshooting Firewall products like Cisco ASA, Firtigate and Palo Alto.
• An experience in designing and troubleshooting Cisco WiFi products.
• Significant experience in implementing and troubleshooting network throughout OSI 7 layers.
• Significant experience in customer-facing network and security consultation.
Job status: Permanent/ Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours/week
Test required: CCNP Routing and Switching, 30 min
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese speaking PR Account Executive – Japan portfolio
£23,000-£25,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19920
Part-time HR Administrator (3 days a week)
£22.5K - £24K per annum (pro rata) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref:19919
Helpdesk Coordinator (Japanese speaker)
£30,000 + travel card | Contract | Central London | Ref:19916
JAPANESE spkg IT System Development (Web System)
UP TO £20.88 p/h. (Equivalent of up to £38K) depending on experience | Contract | | Ref:19914