Information Security Analyst (Japanese Speaker)
- £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
- Central London
People First OFFICIAL LINE Account: @829fdnwp, http://nav.cx/k44PRo
Your New Job Title: Information Security Analyst (Japanese Speaker)
The Skills You'll Need: Information security, compliance, regulatory, policies
Your New Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Location: The City, London
Who You'll Be Working for: Leading financial groups
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
This is NOT an IT Security role. This is an INFORMATION SECURITY role
· Support the development of the Information Security risk processes and the delivery across the EMEA region in line with the requirements of the Bank.
· Documentation of Information Security guidance including any relevant policies and procedures.
· Maintenance of the Information Security information, this information needs to be subject to regular review and approval.
· Provide E-Trainings to all staff and physical trainings for new hires.
· Support for the management of information leakage incidents.
· Liaise and assist Global Compliance Division in Tokyo
· Gather and report regulatory information
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Must have previous experience of working within an Information security role
• Preferred to have previous experience of working within the financial sector.
• Fluency in English and fluency in Japanese preferred
• Good analytical skills and ability to multi-task
• Good time management skills
• Detail conscious, reliable, and committed to producing high quality and professional work in a team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A can do attitude; the motivation and drive to assist team members to the best of your ability
• Works with a high level of motivation and initiative
• Degree level education preferred
Job status: Permanent/ Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Core Working hours: 09:00-17:00
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
General Affairs Executive (Mandarin Preferred)
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19809
HR Executive (Mandarin Preferred)
£depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19807
SAP/ERP system Consultant – Japanese speaker
Up to £40,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19805
General affairs/ Office Administrator -Japanese Speaking-
£9.15/h | Contract | Central London | Ref:19798