Systems Engineer - Japanese speaker
- up to £25,000
- Central London
People First OFFICIAL LINE Account: @829fdnwp, http://nav.cx/k44PRo
Your New Job Title: Systems Engineer - Japanese speaker
The Skills You'll Need: IT, 1 st and 2nd line support, WAN/LAN, Japanese and in English
Your New Salary: up to £25,000
Location: The City, London
Who You'll Be Working for: Friendly IT company in the City of London
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Responsible to provide quality engineering services for onsite and remote day‐to‐day support working as a team, supporting small to large clients. Support will be provided via telephone, email, online tickets & in‐person. The role will also be responsible for managing escalations to other parts of the company & vendors or partners, to ensure the prompt & satisfactory resolution of support cases.
· Provide 1st and 2nd line support to customers/ iInternal IT user support as part Service Desk Operation.
· Raise, update, and close support tickets on service desk call management system and resolve or escalate problems and service requests.
· Maintain customer systems in regular and/or on demand basis.
· Present at customer’s office in regular and/or on demand basis.
· Provide 1st – 2nd line IT Helpdesk support at customer's sites and/or remotely.
· Maintain support related documents (e.g. Site manual, Asset List, User Manual, etc.) / licenses and run inventory regularly.
· Registration of manufacturers’ support service and software licenses such as HP Care Pack, Cisco SmartNet,Microsoft Windows/Office licenses etc.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· Previous experience in IT infrastructure industry
· Able to communicate (via phone & E‐mail) in Japanese and in English
· Good communication skill with clients or end users
· Good team player
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point)
· Basic network knowledge of WAN/LAN network
Job status: Full-time, Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 08:30 to 17:00, Mondays to Fridays.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR Japanese Speaking
£13-£16/h (Equivalent £25-30K/annum) | Contract | Central London | Ref:19760
Account Manager Administrative Division Japanese Speaking
£28,000-30,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19758
Mandarin Chinese speaking Administration Assistant (Banking)
£25-35k depending on experience + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19584
Depend on Experience | Contract | Central London | Ref:19320