- up to £250 ltd co or £190.99 PAYE (equivalent to £49,657 per annum)
- Central London, Greater London
- Ref: 19913
Your New Job Title: Incoterms Specialist
Your New Daily rate: up to £250 ltd co or £190.99 PAYE (equivalent to £49,657 per annum)
Location: West London
Job status: long term temporary assignment until 31st March 2020
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job Posting ID: 79679
Who You'll Be Working for:
Major FMCG company based in West London. This role will manage the existing Trade Compliance Incoterms service for all businesses across the company.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all customs and trade regulations globally and minimize risk associated with non-compliance. This role will be responsible for managing the Incoterms out of policy governance process, ensuring that all the data in our systems is compliant with the Global Incoterms policy and actively seek opportunities to change incoterms for financial benefit.
- Identify, define & deploy key projects and initiatives to address performance gaps and continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of service delivery.
- Pro-actively seek opportunities around incoterms for financial benefits.
- Ensure effective data management of Incoterms data in enterprise systems
- Drive compliance and consistency to policy through reporting, analysis and change management with required businesses and functions
- Enable business to comply and optimise costs associated with trade through identification of trends and potential opportunities, and risks
- Ensure changes to regulations either globally or locally are identified, impact assessed and embedded into the service delivery
- Provide expert advice and guidance on Incoterms queries within defined SLAs as well as report and escalate non-compliance
- Proactive management of trade compliance incoterms related risks in accordance with strategic priorities.
- Manage the relationship and SLA with key internal and external customers
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- INCOTERMS knowledge and experience
- Working knowledge of customs valuation in a manufacturing and R&D environment.
- Working knowledge of procurement processes and supply chain activities
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Good communication and people skills
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse data
- Ability to work within a team
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Credit Control Administrator
Equivalent of up to £27k per annum | Temporary | Greater London, Rest of the UK | Ref: 19915
Supply Chain Planner
up to £174.50 PAYE or £228.50 LTD co (equivalent of up to £45,300 per annum) | Contract | Greater London | Ref: 19903
Customer Operations Coordinator
£28,500 p.a. (pro-rata) | Contract | Central London | Ref: 19897
£9.69 for the first 12 weeks then increasing to £11.10 | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 19887