Mandarin speaking job-Procurement Manager-London-rj
- £40-60k + commission + bonus + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 22415
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Procurement Manager
The Skills You'll Need: Mandarin to native level, with solid Procurement experience in IT sector
Your New Salary: £40-60k + commission + bonus + benefits
Job status: Permanent. Hybrid working with 1 day WFH.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- speak and write native level of Mandarin
- speak and write fluent level of English
- have procurement experience in IT sector
- have solid experience in commercial negotiation
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing:
- ICT vendor management, control spend and nurture local and international vendor relationships;
- Screening client's request and run qualification;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, sales and solution team:
- Identify appropriate vendor from supplier list and send price request:
- Analyse and negotiate vendor proposal and validate the requirement from both technical and commercial terms and understand the risks. Negotiate best possible deals;
- Understand vendor proposal terms;
- Ensure on timely response;
- Post procurement support;
- Draft purchase order for internal and external process and
- Supplier invoice management.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English.
- Solid procurement experience in IT sector.
- Solid experience in commercial negotiation with internal and external stake holders, and good project management skill is an add on;
- Knowledge of popular software licensing, hardware selection would be advantageous;
- Responsible, excellent teamwork skills, hardworking, self-motived, good communication skills, attention to details and able to work under pressure;
- Holder of Bachelor's degree or above, Telecommunication/Computing related subjects is preferred;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for junior position.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking job - Receptionist (Part-Time)-London-rj
£28-33k pro rata, depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 22310
Banking Job-Banking Operations Officer, Mandarin speaking-London-ww
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 22365
Banking Job-Mandarin speaking Operations Treasury Associate-London-rj
up to £48k depending on experience + bonus | Permanent - Hybrid | Central London | Ref: 22431
Banking Job-Mandarin speaking Treasury Dealer-London-wm
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 22210