Mandarin speaking Job-Admin and HR Assistant - PSW/Graduate Visa considered-London-ww
- Permanent - Hybrid
- Central London
- Ref: 22395
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Admin and HR Assistant - PSW/Graduate Visa considered
The Skills You'll Need: Customer Service and Admin skills; HR experience and Mandarin skills will be a bonus.
Your New Salary: Competitive
Hybrid, 1 day at home
Working hours: 9-5 with flexibility when required.
What You'll be Doing:
The Purpose Of Your Job:
- To provide outstanding customer service as the first point of contact
- To provide administration support to office management
- Assist the HR Director with HR activities
- Assist in coordinating office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance with
- company policies;
- Maintain day to day office duties including answering the phone, correspondence (e-mail,
- letters, packages etc.), couriers, to ensure the smooth flow of daily tasks;
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and updating office policies and
- Manage meeting rooms and kitchens, ensuring they are tidy and presentable at all times;
- Process expenses for office administration;
- Office supply purchasing, inventory checking and budget monitoring;
- Manage office facilities and maintenance, and liaising with third parties;
- Represent the Bank on the tenant meetings and feedback to the management team;
- Book hotels and flight tickets for business trips;
This is a varied role and you will have the opportunity to get involved with different aspects of HR including recruitment, training, employee benefits and other matters.
- Maintain accurate employee records in personnel files and keep confidentiality;
- Manage training and development records;
- Collect documents and process pre-employment checks;
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars;
- Provide orientations for new employees and interns and explain the Bank’s policies.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Degree level
- Mandarin speaking preferred
- Customer service orientated
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Professional attitude and ability to liaise with all levels of employees and clients.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking job - Receptionist (Part-Time)-London-rj
£28-33k pro rata, depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 22310
Banking Job-Banking Operations Officer, Mandarin speaking-London-ww
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 22365
Banking Job-Mandarin speaking Operations Treasury Associate-London-rj
up to £48k depending on experience + bonus | Permanent - Hybrid | Central London | Ref: 22431
Banking Job-Mandarin speaking Treasury Dealer-London-wm
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 22210