Supply Chain Job - Supply Chain Planner
- Permanent - Hybrid
- Rest of the UK
- Ref: 22386
Job Title: Supply Chain Planner
The Skills You'll Need: Sales Planning, Forecasting, Advanced Excel, Demand/Supply Planning
Your New Salary: £30-35k
Location: Luton, hybrid working 3 days in office, 2 days at home
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Who you'll be working for: Award winning wine business.
Supply Chain Planner - What You'll be Doing:
- Continually review and appraise the agreed forecast against short term trends and ensure that deviations are covered and communicated to the Demand Planner.
- Routinely review inventory levels against the stock plan to ensure that target stockholding objectives are maintained and in line with KPI’s set and communicated by the Supply Chain Manager.
- Review and monitor product availability service levels and ensure that the portfolio operates within the agreed targets.
- Review suggested purchase orders (system generated and manual) and amend, approve and release as appropriate.
- Work closely with the Sales teams to ensure that specific customer requirements are planned and delivered alongside ‘business as usual’ (new customers, direct deliveries, specific events).
- Incorporate confirmed new listings into short term replenishment activities and ensure that on-going demand changes are shared with the Demand Planner.
- Prepare seasonal ‘stock build’ plans to mitigate the effects of peak trading periods and periods of producer closures. Share such plans with 3rd Party Liaison (London City Bond) 3PL partners to support capacity planning activities.
- Work closely with Sales Teams, Brand Management, Key Account Task Force and the Demand Planner to assist with tender response activities and the provision of advice on specific proposed wines.
- Consider the impact on our environment and challenge current methods where a less harmful approach may be available.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the processes relating to other parts of the portfolio replenishment including Bulk bottling and own label.
Supply Chain Planner - The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Good knowledge and understanding of replenishment/forecast planning processes within the food/drinks industry.
- Sales planning experience.
- Experience using ERP and replenishment modelling software packages ideally Netstock & Navision
- Attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Team player who actively contributes to the team’s operation and development
- Passion for the product.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in the wine or beer industry preferably.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Procurement, Supply Chain and Demand Planning jobs from People First Supply Chain in London, your Supply Chain recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job - Logistics Coordinator - London
£30-35k | Contract | Central London | Ref: 22436
Supply Chain Job - Merchandising Assistant - London
£25-28k plus up to 7% bonus | Permanent - Hybrid | Central London | Ref: 22434
Supply Chain Job - Technical Administrator
£25 - £27K per annum | Permanent | Greater London, Rest of the UK | Ref: 22427
Supply Chain Job - Logistics Stock Controller
£25 - £27K per annum | Permanent | Greater London, Rest of the UK | Ref: 22426