Mandarin speaking Job-Frontend Developer (with sponsorship)-London-wm
- up to £70k, depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 22358
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Frontend Developer (with sponsorship)
The Skills You'll Need: Mandarin fluent, TypeScript, React, GraphQL, Web3
Your New Salary: up to £70k, depending on experience
Hybrid or Remote
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- speak fluent level of Mandarin
- have academic background in computer science or similar
- are familiar with TypeScript, React, GraphQL
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing:
- Developing User Interfaces: Design and implement user interfaces for decentralized applications, ensuring a seamless and intuitive user experience.
- Integration with Blockchain: Collaborate with backend developers to integrate frontend components with blockchain technologies, such as Ethereum or other blockchain platforms.
- Smart Contract Interaction: Implement frontend functionalities that interact with smart contracts, enabling users to execute transactions and interact with blockchain-based features.
- Web3 Libraries: Utilize Web3 libraries and frameworks to facilitate communication between the frontend and blockchain networks.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Tool Skills: Proficient in TypeScript, React, GraphQL. Experience in Web3 project development, familiar with common Web3 development libraries. Familiar with the frontend integration of common Ethereum ecosystem wallets.
- Personal Skills: Proficient in both Chinese and English. Able to meet KPIs on time.
- Attitude and Quality: Possesses the ability to learn proactively, with strong execution skills. Responsible and ambitious.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job - Receptionist/Office Manager - London
£30-35k | Contract | Central London | Ref: 22437
Banking Job-Account Service Clerk/Cashier, Mandarin speaking-London-M
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 22407
Banking Job - Credit Analyst- Commodity Finance - London - md
£Competitive Depending on experience | Permanent - Hybrid | Central London | Ref: 22183
Mandarin speaking Job-Executive Secretary to the Chairman-London-wm
up to £55k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 22369