Japanese speaking Job - Business Service Administrator - London
- up to £30,000 per annum
- Central London
- Ref: 22313
Title: Japanese speaking Business Service Administrator
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum
Job status: Permanent
Working hours: Mon to Fri, 9:00 – 17:30
Start date: ASAP
An international entertainment company is looking for a Japanese Japanese speaking Business Service Administrator.
Japanese speaking Business Service Administrator - Responsibilities:
- Facilitating the communication and information-sharing responsibilities of the team, including but not limited to creation and maintenance of schedules, asset storage, and internal documentation, including translation between English and Japanese.
- Be the main point of contact for the vendor, sharing escalated queries within the company & overseas branches, including translation of queries between English and Japanese
- Liaising with finance team on reporting requirements
- Facilitating visits from internal colleagues, press tours, events and business trips as required
- Provide administrative and organisational support to the team
- Supporting with contractual documentation requirements.
- Assisting with Business Services related J-SOX and GDPR compliance requirements.
- Working proactively as a member of the team to cooperate with and support the other roles.
- Other duties as assigned by the heads of relevant business divisions or executives.
Japanese speaking Business Service Administrator - Requirements:
- Strong Japanese and English skills
- Experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Previous administration experience preferred
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-japan
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Japanese speaking jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Accounting Job - Japanese speaking Accounting Manager - London
£50-60K (depends on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 22045
Japanese speaking Job - IT Sales
30,000-50,000 Euro | Permanent | Outside UK | Ref: 22284
Japanese speaking IT Consultant - London - Hybrid
Max £50,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 22128
New Job - SAP Contract Admin - London
Up to £30,000 | Permanent - Hybrid | Central London | Ref: 22256