Banking Job-Cantonese speaking Loan Administration Associate-London-rj
- up to £32k depending on experience + banking benefits + bonus
- Central London
- Ref: 22267
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Job Title: Cantonese speaking Loan Administration Associate
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Cantonese and English, with strong skills in using Power BI
Your New Salary: up to £32k depending on experience + banking benefits + bonus
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- speak and write fluent Cantonese and English
- have advanced Excel skills (i.e. reporting, pivot table, macro, VBA, etc)
- have strong skills in using Power BI
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
Assist in the provision of a stable, reliable, efficient and secured loan processing system to bring high standards of customer service quality and data security. Communicate the business and system support function clearly to stakeholders. Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained. Support growth of loans and advances and ensure integrity of data. Undertake other duties as requested by Loan Servicing Officer and Head of LAD.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Provide quality loan administration support service to both internal and external customers within prescribed time limits.
- Maintain professional relationships with all borrowers, agents and third parties to answer all questions where relevant.
- Prepare all regulatory returns and reporting in accordance with the reporting guidelines, with results that are accurate.
- Build and maintain an MIS to capture all loan-level and portfolio-level data to cater for wide-ranging reporting and analysis, ensure data adequacy, quality and integrity.
- Coordinate research on computer concerns to maximise the capabilities of the loan processing system.
- Coordinate loan system innovation and support and ensure timely completion of all technology-related projects in a cost-effective manner by following up and arranging assignment of project resources as required.
- Collaborate with front office to analyse business requirements on loan services and provide cost-effective solutions to meet business strategy.
- Provide proper and efficient delivery of business & system support to internal and external parties.
- Communicate clearly and cooperate satisfactorily with staff and external parties.
- Provide backup for loan servicing staff as needed.
- Treat staff with fairness and respect, provide training as needed and offer appropriate feedback.
Compliance and risk management
- Bring attention to Loan Servicing Officer on any loan administration matters.
- Arrange for the creation of any potential material risk item in related to business & system support in the Operational Risk Register and provide monthly update on follow-up mitigation actions.
- Ensure accuracy of all regulatory reporting in accordance with the reporting guidelines.
- Interact with compliance department, auditors and examiners to assist in Bank reviews and examinations. Follow up and correct any items addressed and ensure necessary changes or recommendations have been implemented as directed.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent level of Cantonese and English
- University Degree or above; fresh graduates could be considered
- Solid knowledge / experience in Power BI
- Knowledge in loan administration, loan servicing and loan system maintenance, all the related regulatory requirements and prevailing market practice.
- Conversant with loan administration operations.
- Ability to deliver solutions that meets the heightened reporting standards from home and host regulators as well as the head office.
- Good team player and ability to work independently.
- Good problem-solving skill.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent MS Excel skill.
- To be assertive and able to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to think outside of the box and flexibility in times of high volume.
- Experience in working in Retail Bank.
- Experience in retail mortgages, bilateral loans and syndicated loans.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job- Sales Consultant - Real Estate-London-ww
£25-35k + commission (OTE £45-60k) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 22072
Accounting Job-Mandarin speaking Accountant-London-wm
c£45k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London, Greater London | Ref: 22370
Banking Job-Account Service Clerk/Cashier, Mandarin speaking-London-M
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 22407
Banking Job - Credit Analyst- Commodity Finance - London - md
£Competitive Depending on experience | Permanent - Hybrid | Central London | Ref: 22183