Japanese Speaking Job - Technical Engineer
- Rest of the UK, Outside UK
- Ref: 22249
Job Title: Japanese speaking Technical Engineer
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, CAD, mechanical engineer, BIM/Revit, Bluebeam
Your New Salary: £40-60K
Working hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm, with some flexibility.
Location: Initially in the UK for 3-6 months, then joining the Japanese team in Kobe, Tokyo.
Japanese speaking Technical Engineer - What You'll be Doing:
- Working closely with engineering consultant to provide technical and testing data
- Basic design calculations
- Preparing technical proposals for Japanese construction projects
- Customer arrangement drawings using 2D CAD
- Installation designs for Japanese construction projects
- Dealing with technical enquiries: Telephone-based technical enquiries
- Advising customers on the application of the products
- Bringing new technologies to the Japanese construction market: Researching market, product and application opportunities
Japanese speaking Technical Engineer - The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- hold an engineering degree, mechanical an advantage
- be bilingual Japanese/English, with excellent written and oral English and overall communication skills
- experience in the use of 2D CAD
- Experience in the construction industry, producing/working with technical drawings and in BIM/Revit, Bluebeam and other technical programmes would be an advantage
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-japan
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Japanese speaking jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Accounting Job - Japanese speaking Accounting Manager - London
£50-60K (depends on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 22045
Japanese speaking Job - IT Sales
30,000-50,000 Euro | Permanent | Outside UK | Ref: 22284
Japanese speaking IT Consultant - London - Hybrid
Max £50,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 22128
New Job - SAP Contract Admin - London
Up to £30,000 | Permanent - Hybrid | Central London | Ref: 22256