Banking Job - Credit Analyst - Project Finance - London - md
- £Competitive Depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 22182
Your New Job Title: Credit Analyst - Project Finance
The Skills You'll Need: English fluent, extensive experience within Project Finance/Structured Finance credit review area within banking.
Your New Salary: Competitive Depending on experience
Location: Central London
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9 to 5
Working style: 4 days in the office, 1 day at home
Reporting To: Head/Deputy Head of Credit Risk Dept
Who You'll Be Working for: an international bank
Credit Analyst - Project Finance - What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Provide credit evaluation report for various credit products which provides overview of transactions, financial and non-financial risk analysis, key risks identified with the associated mitigation if any as well as credit recommendation (including suggested credit enhancement as well as management conditions). Assisting with the implementation of credit risk appetite, credit policies and procedures and management processes once they are established. Make sure the credit transactions are compliant with credit policies.
- This position mainly focuses on project finance business and may also cover some other sector’s credit business based on the types of proposal from front office.
- Provide effective challenges as well as guidance to the proposals from Front Office; Draft and present credit opinions to Credit Committee, by maintaining an objective and independent view within the credit process, in accordance with the Bank’s credit policies. Achieve timely turnaround of credit proposals and reviews, in accordance with pre-agreed Departmental objectives.
- Provide Head of CRD and DGM (credit) as well as credit committee with the professional risk analysis and appropriate risk mitigation measure in a timely manner.
- Conduct post lending management work including but not limited to 1) monitor the credit ceilings and credit exposures carefully to ensure loan performing well with all covenants well maintained, 2) monitor the financial performance of the borrower regularly associated with market and industry dynamics, 3) monitor the conditions subsequent and ensure all conditions are met at any time through the loan life.
- Perform credit review and research of industry / customer-related information for all new proposals and (on at least an annual basis) for existing customers.
- Proactively monitor industry and sector trends as well as counterparty risks for early warning signals.
Credit Analyst - Project Finance - The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Possesses solid experience in Project Finance/Structured Finance credit review area.
- In-depth knowledge and deep understanding of risks and mitigations across different industries, countries and clients’ type. Business and economy related know-how, and excellent financial analysis, projection and stress test skills.
- Exceptional analytical and negotiation skills and dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
Click for more Banking jobs from People First Banking in London, your Banking recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job- Sales Consultant - Real Estate-London-ww
£25-35k + commission (OTE £45-60k) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 22072
Accounting Job-Mandarin speaking Accountant-London-wm
c£45k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London, Greater London | Ref: 22370
New Job - Receptionist/Office Manager - London
£30-35k | Contract | Central London | Ref: 22437
Banking Job-Account Service Clerk/Cashier, Mandarin speaking-London-M
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 22407