Mandarin speaking Job - Assistant - Banking General Administration department - London - ww
- Permanent - Hybrid
- Central London
- Ref: 22179
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Assistant - Banking General Administration department, London
The Skills You'll Need: Mandarin and English, IT skills/experience would be helpful.
Your New Salary: Depending on experience.
Hybrid 3 days in the office.
Working hours: 9-5 with flexibility when necessary.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have Mandarin to native level
- have IT skills / experience / academic background
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing:
- Support management of contracts and licenses for telephone contracts and allocation of numbers to employees, Help manage policies and procurement procedures, and assist on procurement of any new system related equipment for the bank.
- To perform review, analysis and evaluation of business, prepare proposals for the improvement in bank existing systems.
- To document training materials and provide training if needed.
- To document and analyse the maintenance of all systems or relevant devices and equipment regarding telephones, video equipment, mobile phones and working on relocations across the different office spaces.
- To assist IT staff to solve problems and implement IT solutions required to meet the Bank’s needs.
- Support management of communication of system related issues at all sites such as telephony and video conferencing.
- To research and carry various projects such as Department Relocation Project.
- To take part in the strategy thinking for managing the systems eg such as automated telephony, video and audio conferencing systems.
- To manage and support IT department with the allocation of equipment and systems relating to communication systems.
- To assist the monthly invoice process of all related services from suppliers and management of contracts.
- To assist the bank on various internal/external functions and bank VIP events as needed and provide support on the equipment required.
- To perform any other related facility administrative duties as assigned.
- Assisting with Phone system, Video Conferencing System and other facilities systems within the whole Bank. Working with IT department, Data & Process Management Office, external engineers, General Admin colleagues and Reception.
- Ad hoc projects undertaken as needed.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Relevant 3LOD, Mandatory Training, Escalations and Reporting etc.,
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent or professional studies/detailed knowledge in multi-media systems.
- Ideally some experience within Financial Services/Regulated/Corporate environment.
- Good understanding of written Chinese and English.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Some awareness and understanding of current Compliance Regulatory requirements.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more jobs from People First Multilingual in London, your Language recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking job - Receptionist (Part-Time)-London-rj
£28-33k pro rata, depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 22310
Banking Job-Banking Operations Officer, Mandarin speaking-London-ww
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 22365
Banking Job-Mandarin speaking Operations Treasury Associate-London-rj
up to £48k depending on experience + bonus | Permanent - Hybrid | Central London | Ref: 22431
Banking Job-Mandarin speaking Treasury Dealer-London-wm
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 22210