Banking Job-Cantonese speaking Banking Customer Service Representative-London-rj
- £28-30k depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 22126
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Job Title: Cantonese speaking Banking Customer Service Representative, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Cantonese and English in writing and speaking; relevant Customer Service experience in Retail Banking
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- speak and write fluent Cantonese and English
- have working experience in Retail Banking
- have customer service or client facing experience
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
- To provide all cashier services and handle cash accurately.
- To provide existing and potential customers the best experience at the Bank.
- To provide quality customer services in accordance with the Bank’s policy and procedures.
- To recognise customers’ needs and develop new business for the Bank to achieve sales target.
- To support all designated areas within the branch operations where service or assistance is required.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To accurately complete or input data and made amendment on screen and records.
- To maintain Clear Desk policy.
- To keep clear records of transactions/processes.
- To exercise due diligence and care in handling transactions.
- To ask for help and support where necessary.
- To maintain good team work and work relationship with colleagues and other departments.
- To have full understanding of the products and services before selling it to customers.
- Fully explain the products and services to customers by using a customer checklist and interview observation checklist.
- To ensure customers made aware of all the product details by signing the agreement.
- Resolve customers’ queries/concerns/complaints and provide relevant information and support.
Compliance & Risk Management
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Cantonese; Mandarin an advantage but not essential.
- University graduate.
- Retail banking experience.
- Knowledge of opening new accounts, bank products, safe deposit boxes, cash handling and basic cashier area operation.
- Knowledge of accounting terminology.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more jobs from People First Multilingual in London, your Language recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Accounting Job - Accounts Assistant (Oil & Gas Upstream) - London
£45-50K | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 22326
Mandarin speaking job - Receptionist (Part-Time)-London-rj
£28-33k pro rata, depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 22310
Banking Job-Banking Operations Officer, Mandarin speaking-London-ww
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 22365
Banking Job-Mandarin speaking Operations Treasury Associate-London-rj
up to £48k depending on experience + bonus | Permanent - Hybrid | Central London | Ref: 22431