New Job - Customer Service Associate - London
- up to £15.90 p/h
- Central London
- Ref: 21605
Your New Job Title: Customer Service Associate
The Skills You'll Need: SAP, Excellent Customer service, administration skills
Your New Salary: up to £15.90 p/h
Location: Central London
Working hours: 37.5h per week
Job type: 1 Month Contract/ extension possible
Who You'll Be Working for: Well-known luxury products company.
To efficiently and effectively deal with all service and administration tasks related to the servicing of the company's brand watches. To provide all clients with an excellent level of customer service, ensuring client satisfaction in order to maintain and develop client loyalty to the brands. To select, prepare transfer to & receive repairs from other entities in Europe.
The position includes both working in the main service centre and remote working. Working in the Customer Service department, you will be a key member of a small team. A positive outlook, a ‘can-do’ approach, service experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Provide a first class service for our clients, pro actively communicating on the progress of their servicing intervention, updating and assisting them as necessary.
- All telephone communication with internal and external clients handled in a professional and courteous manner
- Take personal ownership and show a proactive approach to pre-empt / address client dissatisfaction
- Answer and deal professionally with all customer queries and complaints
- Ensure the telephone procedures are adhered to and the “Language of Service” is applied in all communication.
- Follow up of particular interventions for clients through liaison with internal and external departments
- Written correspondence to client as requested/when necessary
- Addressing any queries or complaints raised through the call centre
- Continually record and update job files (on SAP system) with all relevant information in regards to customer liaison, providing a consistent approach to customer service.
- Action all company's proceeds in an efficient and accurate manner
- Select & transfer all repairs both logically and physically to ensure the highest level of security
- Respond to all BOOSTER (extranet for our agents) queries and requests on a daily basis.
- Proactive follow up of all servicing intervention through dashboards and reports
- Daily set –up /Maintenance of the Customer Service area
Continuous Improvement of UK After sales Service:
- Assist management to continually improve our standard of Customer Service through meetings and projects
- Implement service changes and developments as set out by the brands
- To actively participate in and contribute to team meetings
- Support the Customer Service activity throughout locations, including boutiques
- Strictly adhering to all security procedures set out by Management
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations and raise any potential hazards or risks to Management
- To support other departments where necessary
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Strong and demonstrable experience within Customer Service/Hospitality, including handling higher level complaints
- The ability to communicate with external and internal clients at all levels
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft packages (Office/Excel) - SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent communicator with a professional and calm approach at all times
- Able to work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Client focused mentality
- Personable phone manner
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Procurement, Supply Chain and Demand Planning jobs from People First Supply Chain in London, your Supply Chain recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job - Sales Order Coordinator
up to £33k per annum | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 21523
New Job - Operations Officer, Facilities - London - rj
up to £35k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21565
New Job - Operations Officer, Banking Operations & Settlement - London - rj
up to £35k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21564
New Job - LMA Loan Documentation Specialist (Banking) - London - rj
up to £70k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21563