Japanese Speaking Job - PA - London
- £16 p/h
- Central London
- Ref: 21542
Your New Job Title: PA (Japanese speaker)
The Skills You'll Need: Secretarial experience, PA, team secretary, Japanese
Your New Salary: £16 p/h
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Secretarial duties (including but not limited to arranging business trips, diary management, preparation of expense claims).
- To arrange, or assist other staff members within the units to arrange, various meetings held in the company.
- To assist other unit members with general affairs (including but not limited to meeting & dinner arrangements with financial institutions, internal meeting arrangements and maintenance of the internal telephone directory).
- Other ad hoc jobs designated by GMs of the unit departments.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Extensive secretarial experience, including comprehensive experience working for someone at board or senior management level as a Personal / Executive Secretary, managing personal as well as business related issues.
- Previous experience working for a Japanese company, preferably a trading or multinational organisation is beneficial.
- IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- A bright professional, with a flexible approach.
- Well-organized with the ability to use their initiative.
- Ability to multi-task, manage shifting priorities and work within strict time deadlines.
- Ability to build a rapport with a wide range of people.
Job status: Agency Temp
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:30
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-team-japan
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Japanese speaking jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job - Sales Order Coordinator
up to £33k per annum | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 21523
New Job - Operations Officer, Facilities - London - rj
up to £35k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21565
New Job - Operations Officer, Banking Operations & Settlement - London - rj
up to £35k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21564
New Job - LMA Loan Documentation Specialist (Banking) - London - rj
up to £70k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21563