Cantonese speaking Job-Quality Assurance Associate-rj-London
- up to £28k depending on experience + bonus
- Central London
- Ref: 21510
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Chinese Job Title: Cantonese Speaking Quality Assurance Associate, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Cantonese and English, with relevant experience in banking or finance.
Your New Salary: up to £28k depending on experience + bonus
Location: Central London
Job status: Permanent
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- can speak and write fluent Cantonese and English
- have relevant experience in banking or finance
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
- To ensure the CDD/KYC workflow is effectively meeting the Bank’s AML/CFT Guideline and Sanction requirements.
- To conduct CDD quality check for ALL customers and carry out comprehensive QA process on assigned cases.
- To review if customer KYC data are inputted correctly in the core banking system.
- To conduct checking and processing of customer name and payment screening alert generated by the Datanomic and Embargo Siron System.
- To build and maintain a reliable and cooperative working relationship with AMLD, Front Office and other support functions.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Checks the accuracy and quality of information obtained.
- To complete the tasks assigned before deadline.
- Set priorities of work.
- Know Your Customer reviews.
- Name Screening and Payment Screening alert handling
- Work closely with others and shows consideration for their needs and feelings.
- Co-operate and communicate between the team and other department.
- Maintain good humor to reduce the pressure at work.
- Request for help and support where necessary.
Compliance & Risk Management
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity.
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese and English.
- University graduate.
- Relevant retail banking experience.
- Good customer service skills.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Chinese speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Multilingual Job-B2B Customer Service Associate - Contractor Development (German or French or Spanish speaking)-London-M
£42,000 annual base salary, with opportunity to earn annual target incentives of c£5,000 - £7,000 dependent on individual performance and company performance. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21520
Mandarin speaking Job-IT Analyst-London-M
to £35k + benefits (Depending on the experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21518
Mandarin speaking Job-Relationship Manager-Corporate Banking Department-London-M
£Very competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21491
Mandarin speaking Job-Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking-London-rj
£60-80k depending on seniority + good bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21299