Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Operations Assistant Manager-ww-London
- £Depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 21503
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin speaking Banking Operations Assistant Manager, London
The Skills You'll Need: Mandarin Chinese and English fluent, banking operations experience, preferably with a focus on clearing
Your New Salary: Depending on experience
Location: Central London
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- are fluent in both Mandarin and English
- have Operations / Clearing / Settlement experience in Banking
- are familiar with SWIFT and CHAPS payment systems
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Maintain all counterparty settlement information.
- Checking and approving Financial Markets dealing activity, ensuring settlement of deals and related payments within deadlines.
- Carrying out all payment investigations.
- Processing payments including funding/nostro control and input/authorisation and release of payment of SWIFT in payment system.
- Dealing with counterparty/nostro bank/custodian enquires.
- General database maintenance.
- Close monitoring of outstanding balance for all nostros accounts.
- Daily Management of cash positions.
- Daily nostro accounts reconciliation.
- Provide back-office support and service on banking operations.
- Providing assistance, as requested, to Head of Operations to ensure timely completion of daily obligations.
- Liaising with HO for the system issues.
- Participating systems testing for new products and system upgrading.
- Cover Corporate customer business functions within the department if required; and
- Other activities as directed by the Head of Operations.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Experience with settlement process (e.g., SWIFT and CHAPS payment).
- Experience of all Treasury products.
- Some experience within Financial Services industry & proven track record in similar department/business stream.
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Good skills of Microsoft office.
- Team player, diligent worker, good communicator.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Multilingual Job-B2B Customer Service Associate - Contractor Development (German or French or Spanish speaking)-London-M
£42,000 annual base salary, with opportunity to earn annual target incentives of c£5,000 - £7,000 dependent on individual performance and company performance. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21520
Mandarin speaking Job-IT Analyst-London-M
to £35k + benefits (Depending on the experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21518
Mandarin speaking Job-Relationship Manager-Corporate Banking Department-London-M
£Very competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21491
Mandarin speaking Job-Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking-London-rj
£60-80k depending on seniority + good bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21299