New Job - Receptionist and Administrator (Japanese environment) - London
- Central London
- Ref: 21495
Your New Job Title: Receptionist and Administrator (Japanese environment)
The Skills You'll Need: reception, administration, customer service, Japanese
Your New Salary: £22,000-£23,500
Location: The City, London
Who You'll Be Working for: International company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Reception duties such as meeting room bookings, guest registration and guest hospitality. Providing first line support for any technical problems that may occur in the meeting rooms.
- Handling and transferring incoming calls. Distribution of incoming post and arranging outgoing post and couriers.
- Monitoring and reordering of consumables (kitchen consumables and stationery)
- Processing invoices and allocating costs in excel and SAP.
- Supporting with Health and Safety matters ( for example Fire Warden, supporting with COVID secure processes and workstation assessments)
- Timely reporting of maintenance issues using the building database
- Support with arranging events such as the office Christmas party
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Nice to have Japanese language skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Good time and task management
- Cooperative, flexible and “Can do” attitude
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
- Willingness to learn and improve
Job status: Full-time, Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:00
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-team-japan
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Japanese speaking jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job - Sales Order Coordinator
up to £33k per annum | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 21523
New Job - Operations Officer, Facilities - London - rj
up to £35k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21565
New Job - Operations Officer, Banking Operations & Settlement - London - rj
up to £35k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21564
New Job - LMA Loan Documentation Specialist (Banking) - London - rj
up to £70k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21563