Supply Chain Job - Logistics and Stock Administrator
- up to £26k pro rata
- Central London
- Ref: 21455
Your New Job Title: Logistics and Stock Administrator
Your New Salary: up to £26k pro rata
Location: Central London
Job status: One Year Fixed Term Contract , potential to go Permanent
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, flexible start and finish times within the hours of 7.30am and 5pm
Start date: ASAP
Who You'll Be Working for: A well-known luxury brand.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
To ensure the physical movement of stock both in and out of the Logistics Department, ensure that this is correctly documented, the computer records match the movement of stock. To organise transport of stock for Retail and Wholesale. To follow Procedures, the transport directives and ensure products are moved in a secure and compliant way at all times ensuring deadlines and SLAs are met.
- Manage E-com returns, quality check products, complete SAP flow correctly.
- Liaise with E-com department in case of discrepancies.
- Liaise with departments etc concerning faulty or damaged products.
- Liaise with others regarding clearing of the stock received.
- Pick and pack for onwards shipping
- Ensure SAP is updated daily and stock cleared on a weekly basis.
- Manage buffer stock ensuring it is replenished and full at all times.
- Arrange delivery of stock and packaging from external service provider.
- Daily printing of packing list and/or transfers to wholesaler and retail Boutiques.
- Match products with correct packaging according to picking list and manual file.
- Pick, Quality check, pack and ship in a professional manner, stock to wholesaler and retail Boutiques on a daily basis.
- Picking, packing, opening of/and moving of boxes containing stock
- On a regular basis arrange and complete stock checks on Buffer stock, identify and correct discrepancies if any. Communicate any discrepancies to management and stock controller.
- To liaise with appointed agents to organize transport of products, ensuring they provide the necessary documents for audit purpose.
- To accurately maintain all records relating to articles being imported, received and shipped to final destination.
- Communicate with brands, local and international, to ensure a correct and smooth flow of products. Be proactive and able to resolve any issues or discrepancies as and when required.
- Adhere to security procedures at all times, know and work within the transport directive at all times.
- Any other duty deemed necessary by Management.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Stock control experience preferred
- Flexibility, able to work as part of a team as well an on your own.
- Fast reaction and able to prioritise.
- Open minded regarding projects and changes.
- Computer Literate, SAP experience and Excel a benefit.
- Approachable with strong interpersonal skills
- Tolerant and flexible
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work independently and take personal ownership
- Efficient and organized with good time management skills
- Customer Focused
- ‘Can-do’ positive approach
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Procurement, Supply Chain and Demand Planning jobs from People First Supply Chain in London, your Supply Chain recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job - Receptionist and Administrator (Japanese environment) - London
£22,000-£23,500 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21495
Japanese Speaking Job - Team Assistant - London
£30,000 | Contract | Central London | Ref: 21497
New Job - Senior Lettings Negotiator - London
£21,000 + commission | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21321
Supply Chain Job-Head of Purchasing-London
£40k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20691