New Job-Digital Marketing Assistant-London-ww
- up to £35k, depending on experience
- Central London, Greater London
- Ref: 21454
Your New Job Title: Digital Marketing Assistant, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent in English, digital marketing, video editing related experience.
Your New Salary: up to £35k, depending on experience
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have any experience in digital marketing or video editing
- are familiar with Photoshop/Indesign/Canvas tools
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Work in close collaboration to support the Sales Team and developments Marketing Managers to plan, prepare and implement effective short and long-term digital strategies for the International market specifically (as part of multi-channel campaigns)
- To design and produce various high-quality marketing materials by laying out and editing text, formatting and inserting graphic elements, coordinating photography and other printed material while adhering closely to corporate standards
- To create high quality video materials. Photographing, video shooting and editing to enable effective communication with Chinese audience online as well as creating regular fresh content to support the agents with their marketing of all developments
- Closely manage the planning, development and delivery of all online marketing communications across all channels including Chinese portals, social media, EDMs and online advertising
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual planning and reporting
- Continually innovate digitally and look ahead to ensure we are keeping on trend with the latest new social media channels across China and that our campaigns are effective and targeting the correct demographic
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Proficient in Microsoft Offices, Adobe CS Suite design software such as InDesign, Photoshop, Canvas, Final Cut Pro are essential.
- Ability to shoot and edit high quality videos of our developments focusing on the quality of the product, area and key USP’s
- A good understanding of typography and an excellent eye for selecting the right images
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate solutions
- Animation skills is preferable
- Strong understanding of design principles and brand continuity across a number of platforms
- Team player and having a positive attitude, transparency
- Must be Fluent in writing, speaking in English
- Ability to prioritise, handle multiple projects simultaneously and work to deadlines
- Strong communication skills & attention to details
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job-Senior Risk Control Officer - Liquidity Risk Team- London - M
£Very competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21566
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Trade Services Clerk-London-M
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21277
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Markets Business Development-Debt Capital Markets, Senior Associate-London-iw
£Competitive plus (paid overtime when necessary) + bonus + benefits. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21403
New Job - Operations Officer, Facilities - London - rj
up to £35k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21565