Multilingual Job - French Speaking Sales Administrator - London
- Central London
- Ref: 21444
Your New Job Title: French Speaking Sales Administrator
The Skills You'll Need: Advanced Excel, Sales Administration, Customer Service, Cosmetics, fluent French
Your New Salary: £27k
Location: Central London/WFH
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Who You'll Be Working for:
An international luxury cosmetics brand stocked in more than 20 markets and represented in some of the world's most prestigious stores.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Under the responsibility of the Group Sales Administration Manager, your responsibilities will be the following
- Managing customer relations: taking orders, managing and monitoring deliveries, invoicing, follow-up and monitoring the customer portfolio
- You will be responsible for the management of calls to the Sales Department: management of current requests, organisation of the sending of sales, marketing and technical documents;
- Participation in the implementation of dashboards and reporting tools;
- Ensuring the reliability of the shipping order process, and in particular the management of disputes;
- Management of various administrative tasks related to the smooth running of the department
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Previous experience in sales administration.
- Experience working in the cosmetic industry would be an advantage
- Strong experience Excel based systems and data manipulation
- Demonstrated collaborative skills
- Fluency in French and English.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Procurement, Supply Chain and Demand Planning jobs from People First Supply Chain in London, your Supply Chain recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Multilingual Job-B2B Customer Service Associate - Contractor Development (German or French or Spanish speaking)-London-M
£42,000 annual base salary, with opportunity to earn annual target incentives of c£5,000 - £7,000 dependent on individual performance and company performance. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21520
New Job-HMO/social housing Property Manager-London-ww
£28,000-£35,000 +Car allowance, company phone and computer | Contract | Central London, Greater London | Ref: 21372
New Job-Assistant Merchandising manager or Merchandising Manager-London-M
Up to £45k (Depending on the experience) | Permanent | Central London, Greater London, Rest of the UK, Outside UK | Ref: 21350
New Job-Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking-London-ww
£Competitive depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21357