Mandarin speaking Job-Commercial Manager/Quality Surveyor-London-ww
- £Competitive depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 21420
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin speaking Commercial Manager/Quality Surveyor, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent in Mandarin, with relevant experience in the UK.
Your New Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates have/are:
- speak and write fluent Mandarin and English
- have cost management in residential or commercial or construction relevant experience in the UK
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Prepare and review the project target cost according to the design and drawings, make suggestions on the project cost and provide advice on the cost of design and construction changes.
- Review and make recommendations on procurement.
- Preparation of cost plans and cash flow forecasts.
- Review the procurement tender list and control price, analyse the quotation of tender return and participate in commercial negotiations
- Review construction contract, project progress payment, valuation.
- Cooperate with on-site management, responsible for expenditure and budget control e.g. design changes and costs incurred by the employer for on-site construction instructions
- Responsible for the whole process of project dynamic cost management, pre-settlement management
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree or above and at least 8 years of relevant work experience in the UK, with experience in cost management in residential or commercial or construction main contractor or QS consultancy companies, with construction main contractor experience preferred.
- Preferably qualified RICS
- Experienced in construction methodology and materials costs, JCT contracts
- Experienced in English contract law and other relevant regulations.
- Experienced in tendering procedures (tenders, quotations, commercial negotiations).
- Skilled in the use of computers to prepare various reports for data analysis and planning management; familiar with the labour market, material and equipment purchase procedures and market quotations for major construction equipment and materials.
- Understanding of the project procurement, work scope, the relationship between progress and cost plan.
- Proficiency in the use of office tools such as Powerpoint, Excel and Word, with strong written skills.
- Proficiency in Mandarin and English (both to be used as working languages) and the ability to write reports in Chinese
- Ability to work independently, good work ethic, multi-tasking
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Senior Officer-Corporate Business Banking-iw-London
£Competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20946
New Job-Risk Analyst-London-ww
£Competitive depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21382
Mandarin speaking Job-Vice President-Sales-Financial Markets-Institutional and Chinese Corporates-London-iw
£Very competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21442
Mandarin speaking Job-Economic Research Associate-London-iw
£Competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21064