Mandarin speaking Job-Project Manager-London-ww
- £Competitive depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 21419
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin speaking Project Manager London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent in Mandarin, with civil or finishing project management on site relevant experience in the UK.
Your New Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates have/are:
- speak and write fluent Mandarin and English
- have civil or finishing project management on site relevant experience in the UK
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Review the project programme, ensuring the overall works are delivered in accordance with developed and defined integrated processes, procedures, strategies.
- Responsible for supervising the construction progress and quality, undertake all necessary administration duties to ensure the efficient running of the project. Control actions of sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure compliance with QHSE legislation and Company requirements at all times.
- Ensuring construction phase health and safety plan is in place before undertaking any work on site.
- Participate in the evaluation of the tendering documents and the interview of the project manager
- Responsible for expenditure and budget control e.g., design changes and costs incurred by the employer for on-site construction instructions
- Responsible for coordinating municipal public relations around the project and dealing with its related interests in a timely and effective manner
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on project management and summarise and analyse various aspects of project management such as progress, quality and cost.
- Manage and strictly assess and evaluate construction, project management consultants, design and other supplier and establish good relationship.
- Advice on project risk management strategies
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Construction Management and Civil Engineering, 10+ years of relevant work experience in civil or finishing project management on site in UK projects, with experience in site management of residential or commercial renovation projects
- Experienced in construction methodology and materials costs, JCT contracts
- Experienced in English contract law and other relevant regulations.
- Experienced in tendering procedures
- Skilled in the use of computers to prepare various reports for data analysis and planning management; familiar with the labour market, material and equipment purchase procedures and market quotations for major construction equipment and materials.
- Proficiency in the use of office tools such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word, with strong written skills.
- Proficiency in Mandarin and English (both to be used as working languages) and the ability to write reports in Chinese
- Ability to work independently, good work ethic, multi-tasking
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Senior Officer-Corporate Business Banking-iw-London
£Competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20946
New Job-Risk Analyst-London-ww
£Competitive depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21382
Mandarin speaking Job-Vice President-Sales-Financial Markets-Institutional and Chinese Corporates-London-iw
£Very competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21442
Mandarin speaking Job-Economic Research Associate-London-iw
£Competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21064